Reviews for What A Fuckin Tease!
kendallsLover chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja! LOVE IT!xd
ishop67 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Scale of 1-10, you get a 10. Because I loved that they got caught and are now boyfriends. Especially getting caught in the act. I was hoping James would stay to talk longer though. That was hot.
Kaitlinxing chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This...this story

it was just perfect XDDDD

10/9000 XDD

I loved it man 333
BTR-aholic chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I loved this! Very good job!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
teeheee...i love that logan is all teasing kendall without even knowing it. especially when he was reaching for the strawberry on kendalls crotch hahaha.

and i love that he was TRYING to resist kendall.

and the smexing was incredibly hawt :)
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
No you got it wrong it's love, peace, and killer bees. And I give it a 9.5 just for the fact that ya had james walk in on them. Lol. Keep writing.
Changing.All.The.Time chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I give your story a 10!

I'm very posessive too but only with my blankie :D
Perving chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ok, i have been trying to review on this story, but my computer has been a pain in the butt. now its letting me review, so here it goes: i vote this story a 10! and not just cause i proofread it! :D i loved reading this story and i hope you do more soon. (luved the sex scene by the way.) :D
222222222222222222222s chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I would rate it 10!

It was amazingly cute, hot, sexy, funny, adorable, amazing, cool, awesome, hilarious, everything!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ha! On a scale of one to ten. I'd have to say 7. . . . billion! Ha! Awww poor Carlitos! At least Kendall and Logan are together and had amazing sex X) Great Fic!
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i liked that, it was a mixture of sexy and adorable and you did a great job with it!
Can'tRememberMyLogin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
All the "yah"'s were a bit annoying, and you made some spelling/grammar errors, so it's probably a 7/10. The smut was good though :)
Bookreader2010 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
whats the challenge? and awsome job on this one thought for sure they would get caught when james had walked in on them. and do u do requests too? i rate this one a 9