Reviews for Shoujo Prince and Shonen Hero
Butterfree chapter 4 . 2/26
THAT is the best ending ever...if it is the ending. But either way, great chapter! XD Otaku's

Queenie
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/26
Haha, it's true! The way Yoshida is does sometimes make it seem like he walked into the wrong manga. He would be perfect as a shounen character.

Queenie
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Yes yes yes yes. This is fabulous, insightful writing and I applaud you for it!
Natatty chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This was wonderful! Very interesting, a character study almost.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Lol, I love the Otaku girl! XDDD Please tell me, is ther
more to come? Please let me know!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
The reality of Love is so fun and yes... touching! XD

The Otaku girl become Fujoshi of SatouxYoshida! Lol! XD

Yaayy! Another girl support Satou's love at Yoshiyoshi!

Nozawa just fine with it. After all, she know what Satou felt at Yoshida!

PLEASE CONTINUE IT!

THIS IS SO GOOD!
Peanuts Factory chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Was very cute...

Looking for more chapters in the future!
moppet chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
brilliiaaaaannnttttt C:

a vivid imagination and for once i can use it in a good way..because each story you wrote is brilliant and i dont have the trouble imagining it AT ALL..and its genius the way you describe the characters...especially yoshida..god how i love HIM..so thank you...

p.s:is it possible that the otaku girl in first story is YoU?0_o
Verito.S chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Awww! I thought this fic was going to be incomplete forever, but I'm glad there is a new chapter!

Yoshiyoshi is just way too cool ;_;

I don't what to say aside that I love this fic *-*
Imako Nomi chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
OH! SOmehow this was sad :( but it touched my heart :) 3 loved the ending though Glad to see an update from here! Update asap again!
breadsticks chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
well, technically, i already reviewed this over the phone but here is my love:

amazing philosophical dream that you worked on the whole chapter

and while i would have liked more action and fight scenes, yoshida and satou were pretty amazing here

your pacing's a bit choppy to be expected of a slice of life

your otaku girl seems a bit forced, almost like a caricature but was generally okay (speaking myself as a fujoshi) but then again is otaku girl that crazy artist from canon? might explain a lot about her characterization.

and i'm glad you finally ended this. are you going to write a sequel? i know you've been talking a lot about one.
IridescentStar chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Yay for new chapter! I loved it! \(o)/

Your story makes me love Yoshida so much more - hehe.

I laughed so much the way you ended the chapter with the Nozawa and the Otaku girl - lol!

I can't wait for the next chapter. (_)
The Lazy Princess chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Wow,hopefully ypu'll continue it. Aah, yoshida as ahero is a nice concept, well hopefully there will be more of satou and yoshi in future. Chp 2 was quite hilarious.
Verito.S chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Awww! I liked it a lot! please continue *-*
breadsticks chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
WHY have you not finished this? Finish it, finish it, finish it (*gregorian chanting*).

Remember our discussion about them stepping out of their roles? Yer.