Reviews for Shoujo Prince and Shonen Hero
Windying chapter 5 . 6/16
Ehhh? It end already? I wanna read nore of this idiotic couple!
breadsticks chapter 5 . 4/28
Yo, it's me.

It's nice, pure sexy fluff. Very earnest and sweet. Would like to see more sadist side though of Satou. Gap characters are more interesting if you see both sides.
Mictecacihuatl chan chapter 5 . 2/13
I can't believe it's over. Thank you so much for writing this fic, it was so beautiful
Night beautity chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
So in love with this series, Yoshida and Satou are everything. Love the friendship between the characters and the otaku girl.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
PLEASE tell me Part three or whatever from here on is shounen-ai adventures. mweee hee hee
Butterfree chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
THAT is the best ending ever...if it is the ending. But either way, great chapter! XD Otaku's

Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Haha, it's true! The way Yoshida is does sometimes make it seem like he walked into the wrong manga. He would be perfect as a shounen character.

zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Yes yes yes yes. This is fabulous, insightful writing and I applaud you for it!
Natatty chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
This was wonderful! Very interesting, a character study almost.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Lol, I love the Otaku girl! XDDD Please tell me, is ther
more to come? Please let me know!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
The reality of Love is so fun and yes... touching! XD

The Otaku girl become Fujoshi of SatouxYoshida! Lol! XD

Yaayy! Another girl support Satou's love at Yoshiyoshi!

Nozawa just fine with it. After all, she know what Satou felt at Yoshida!

Peanuts Factory chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Was very cute...

Looking for more chapters in the future!
moppet chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
brilliiaaaaannnttttt~ C:

a vivid imagination and for once i can use it in a good way..because each story you wrote is brilliant and i dont have the trouble imagining it AT ALL..and its genius the way you describe the characters...especially yoshida..god how i love thank you...

p.s:is it possible that the otaku girl in first story is YoU?0_o
Verito.S chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Awww! I thought this fic was going to be incomplete forever, but I'm glad there is a new chapter!

Yoshiyoshi is just way too cool ;_;

I don't what to say aside that I love this fic *-*
Imako Nomi chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
OH! SOmehow this was sad :( but it touched my heart :) 3 loved the ending though Glad to see an update from here! Update asap again!