Reviews for The Twilight Analogy
SamEvans17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was a really good story :D
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really liked this. A lot. Sam and Quinn belong together. I hope you write more for this couple. :)
Melaine chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is really cute. It's confusing at some parts but it's a good story
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow this was amazing. I loved it sooo much...Sam and Quinn were pretty awesome. I'm glad they didn't let anything get in their way after they got together. This was perfect like seriously really good.
hey chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow this was really really good. Thanks for sharing. Sam and Quinn ftw! :)
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AMAZING!

and for the record...i agreee stephanie meyers got it wrong!
LorMenari chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Love. First off, Quinn/Sam is amazing. My OTP for sure.

And second...I do believe that Stephenie Meyer got it wrong too. Jacob should have gotten Bella. :D

-C
ilovebubble chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Sweeet!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very good
tomorrow will be kinder chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Omigawd! I love this, its amazing! The story line is realistic and believable and I can definitly imagine this happening in the show. Your a great author, I've read some of your stories and they're just as good. Awesome story! *favourites*
Ly chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I hate Twilight because i hate Edward the same with -Finchel i hate Finn- but i love this, and i love the last frase "After all, sometime the first guy there doesn't get to lay claim" thats why i still have hope that maybe next year Fabrevans will end up being endgame and not Quick, please update your other fics soon or maybe write another fabrevans haha
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh this was just amazing! I absolutely loved it! I can't even express how wonderfully this was written, the characters, the storyline the writing all AMAZING! I'm not a huge Twilight fan, but I did read all the books and I can definitely see the connection and you wrote it out beautifully!

(P.S. I always liked Jacob with Bella better anyway. And I'm pretending the Sam/Santana hook up never happened as well)
Readingtoomuch chapter 1 . 3/14/2011