Reviews for I Could Not Ask For More
Ventorum chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ah, perfect. I will be visiting back here when reality sucks and I need to be comforted!
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
*sigh*. That was beautiful. I really love these fluffy one-shots about them being happily together, they are so feel-good! They're like a small universe of happiness.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So cutew !
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You just made my night. These were really cute shorts, and they were fantastic to read together.
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wonderful song -grins- I loved it really I did -s-
Hopedapope chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It was super adorable, but you should add in the part where they go see Sam and Jess.
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I could not ask for more than this night together, I could not ask for more than this time with you! Every prayer has been answered, every dream has come true! And right here in this moment, is where I'm meant to be!

Here with you, here with ME!

Watching The Clouds chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love this so much. I haven't found too many fics from Castiel's point of view, so this was such a shock! Thank you. This was amazing.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
You know Cassie, this could teknecly be M rated but I loved it anyways! Nothing bad about this fic, only that I loved it and i was adorable!
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awwww...This was so sweet!

I loved seeing how Cas had Dean wrapped around his little finger and how confortable they are around each other to the point of finishing each others sentences!

I also loved how you paired Sam with Jess!Next to Gabriel she's my favorite person to pair him with :D

Awesome job!
kaykay chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Incredibly sweet. I love it.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
AWH. Love it D. Haha. The only time im okay with Sam being with Jess is when Dean is with Cas x D lmfao. Great job!
67impala chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Isn't this a lovely story. Lovely, simply adorable. I wish I knew more adjetive equivalent with lovely.

And I really wish to see more of this lovely couple. If you have any more idea lovely like this, please write some more. Let's have some more of sweet marriage life of this couple.

Oh, how about Dean's pov next time, wondering how wimpy he got!

Thanks for the ticklishly delicious story.
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was really sweet and a little hot. ; D I would totally be looking forward to a prequel of thise verse you created. The whole castiel's kissing impulse and dean proposing! :)