Reviews for A Professor's Confessions
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
A Severus pov story! Finally! A guilty and sex deprived Severus together with a horny and amusing Harry! The wand... Oh goodness. Of all things... Hahaha, wand-fucking. Too humorous. Severus is guilty as charge!
metamorphstorm chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow, I liked it! I just discovered this particular M-rated section, and I've been glued to it for two days :)

Great story!
Sister of Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
No sequels, please! This is a perfect ending for a perfect story! I found it excrutiatingly hot. Good dialogues too. Congrats!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Holy fucking HELLL! Jeez woman! That's so freaking hot! I'm creaming here!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I was not AT ALL disgusted by this. How...disgusting, huh? Hehe. Very hot! )
well then chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Insufferable tease!

X/

Keep writing.

Ja ne

/_\
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
the wand thing may have been a bit too much for me but i have to say all the rest was just captivating.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow. That was a fantastic story, and I was squirming in my seat the entire time. I loved it.
Sorrick chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Technically there was no "practically raped a student in my office, with my wand" Severus never asked and Harry never voiced his consent, therefore that was rape. Mental inclinations/desires aside if there isn't outward consent (preferably verbal) between partners then all sexual action (especially those that contain penetration) is rape.

A responsible author would have given an appropriate warning for their story, to give respect to their readers and thus give them the right to make an inform decision on whether to read or skip a story. At the very least this should have contained a warning for dub-con.
Praevarus chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm more of a Drarry girl, but I really liked this :) (were you trying to convert me? lol)
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Whoa that totally took me by suprise!
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
*wipes away the drool* I am quite happy with this. I like it. A lot. It's yummy.
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
So...no more? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OMG...that was so fucking hot!
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
No offense to those who have problems with these 'underage' type stories, but #1 - they don't have to read them and #2 - this is just fantasy. For a naughty one-shot, I thought this was written well! And who hasn't had a teacher/student fantasy, anyway? I know I have!