Reviews for Miserable With You
l-girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this talk between the boys is now head cannon just so you know. It's one of the things that is understood between the boys but never discussed onscreen.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
One thing I love most about fanfic is how it fills in the blank spaces left behind; it says what was never mentioned. So for this, thank you for writing. I loved the ending. we never get to see stuff like that; our culture is too homophobic for such scenes, but I'd imagine Sam sleeps like that from time to time.

I liked how you stayed in Dean's character. he's such a complex bastard, isn't he? LOL He sure can throw Sam for an occasional loop. He's angry when he's sad, he mouths off when he's afraid. He's cocky when he's nervous.

I know it's been said that Dean and Sam's relationship will never be like it was back in Season 2/3. But they were both naive, young and sure of themselves. Now they're older and have had quite a bit more experience-they've both lost one another more than once and I think their relationship is stronger, more resilient. I think even at this point in their lives, had John come back, there's no way he could come between them. I think Dean would pick Sam over his father every time.

Good story. And again, thank you!-
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This conversation was a long time coming. Wish the writers would go there on the show.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
oh my god, words cannot describe how fucking beautiful this is. they are the definition of true soulmates. and yes, i'm crying. this expresses their emotions so perfectly and so in character - you are utterly amazing!

xx

Salvat-wh-ore
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG! LOVE THIS... AWWWE SOO SWEET LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Very nicely written
Neka0189 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Two lettered word. Expresses everything I am thinking and feeling at the moment for this Aw! _
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved it! :) I really want to see something like this happen. Nicely written, thank you!

Kar, xx
Dani chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Loved this! This is what the show is (or should be) all about at the end of the day: Sam and Dean. I'm not into Wincest, but I think you can be soulmates with someone and not be in a romantic relationship with them - and that's definitely what they are. They love each other more than anyone else in the universe, and I wouldn't have it any other way.