Reviews for Marriage Law
bella.beau.14 chapter 21 . 4/22
update soon please
mandancie chapter 21 . 3/2
I am very intrigued with this story. I really hope that you come back to this one. I would love to know what happens between Severus and Sirius. Update when you can. :-)
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 1/7
Now I want to give sev a hug
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 1/7
okay I want to read this but its not realistic this is not the middle ages no one gets married at 15 especially mione who was raised by muggles so she wouldnt put up with be married off while still in highschool
ciel phantomhive little sister chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Does siri and sev end up together Or will they forever be like this.*cries*
usuihentai727 chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

You should make Severus confess his real thoughts (that he had hoped to much, that he doesn't hate him, etc) to Harry...so that they'll reach an understanding...besides they lived a similar childhood.

Oh, and I hope Blaise is the one who ends up pregnant...he seems like a bottom...OH, and also Sirius...Severus is more of a top and all that...and I bet that Sirius is shorter than Severus.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Jace chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
I would like more of them.
Jace chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Oh, this gonna be good!
Linda chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
Really like the story hope to read more soon
Sarai chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
can't wait till the next update
ShellyD1982 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
LOL. Poor Ron and Harry, feeling the pressure to get their lovers pregnant becuz the rest of the family are. I'm sure the little ones will be coming very soon.

Love that Draco and Seamus are expecting as we'll.

I also think it won't be long before Sirius and Severus will have a little one as well.

Brilliant chapter
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
love it
:).
MoonPops23 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
O gosh I love this sooooo much please update soon :)
lovergirl101 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Aww baby every where soo cute love this story cant wait for the next chapter :-)
NCIS FTW chapter 21 . 7/20/2013