Reviews for Contact
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is so very awesome... I know exactly what you mean by that feeling you get while watching ALAYM being performed, and I think you succeeded in capturing that feeling here as well. I absolutely loved it.
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So, so, so, so beautiful.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
HOW have I never read this before? It's bloody beautiful, excuse my French :P
Thanks for this. Perfect :)
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
While reading this I was wondering WHAT THE HECK I was going to put in this little box when I clicked the review button. I knew I had to review it but I just knew that whatever I would type would not convey how much I loved it.

I'm in awe, this was fantastic! See? I can't come up with good enough words! Just know that it was one of my favorite ALAYM fics to date, and I read every one I come across.

I saw the 2nd National Tour over the summer (I've only seen Wicked live once) and LOVED it. I can't remember if I was REALLY impressed with Vicki and Chris's ALAYM though. Best chemistry? Sebastian and Stephanie. Marcie Dodd and Clifton Hall have a really good one too though!

~Mindy

Who did you see
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I envy your ALAYM viewing, the West End ones never even do the kiss after Elphie's solo, they're rather sweet but never quite seem to fit the disbelief and despiration of the scene - but that may just be because I've spent way too much time analysing the characters on ff,net and watching ALAYM clips on youtube.

Anyway, you can never have enough ALAYM fics and this one was adorable, you really captured Elphaba's timidness and disbelief in the situation and just the love as well.

So yeah love it.
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awwwwww 3!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was AMAZING! It covered all the important point of the song 'As Long As You're Mine,' which also conveyed all of Elphaba's conflicting emotions. Again, absolutely wonderful! )
Miniature-Fiyero chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really great, i'm usially not into ALAYM drabbles like this but this si really good. Nice job.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ooh sweet wonderful amazing woww. Oh cool
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I must admit, when I saw the title, I thought of that spiritual alien movie with Jodie Foster that I was forced to endure in religion class the other day. Good movie, but Jodie kinda scared me.

Other than that, I loved this. Very deep and beautiful.
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
How does someone review something like that? It was amazing.. wonderful. Absolutely perfect!

And yes, I did get the same feeling from ALAYM. It was that good.

By any chance, do you know which tour you saw? I've always seen the first.. did you see Jackie?
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
What an outing, you lucky! Do you, by any chance, know who your actors were?

Lovely story, really captured the essence of ALAYM, loved it!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OMG, I loved this! I loved the ending, that last line..it just brought this altogether! This was awesome..The song was just so intense..it was brilliant! You wrote this perfectly..Great job here! :)

P.S. I'm so proud of you for driving on I4! Thank you so much for such an awesome time it was an awesome day I'll never forget!