Reviews for Ellie Versus the Bridesmaids
Molotov chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
This was a cute and fun little story, and it fit for the most part into canon.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Fun story, but I really don't think Ellie is that much of a prude. According to canon, she fooled around with Devon on the first day of medical school before she even knew his name.
Osced chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
A pretty fun fic to read, loved Ellie's reaction to the CATs talks..

/Osced
Etta Mae chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Epic! Such fun! Thanks for sharing your epic story telling skills! :D
Shananigan chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
That was brilliant. Comedy gold! And such a sweet moment with Sarah and Ellie.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
ROFLOL
spcr71 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Great story and it's something the show never has really acknowledged. Sarah's past in general is the 500lb gorilla that has been ignored, the show has paid it lip service at best. This was really well written and I could have seen something like this happening.
anubislover chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Cute! I could totally picture this happening, and poor Ellie! That was probably more than she ever wanted to know, lol!
chara4ever chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I really loved this story the Characters were bang on the premise extremely funny and your writing excellent.

I particularly liked the Idea of Sarah getting Clara and the reveal of a bit of Sarahs Spy past. That is a great point for another fic of Sarah telling Chuck that story.

I have loved the Sarah/Ellie scenes we have seen so far in canon but want more so thanks for writing.
anonymous11111111 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I give you ten stars! I loved this one so much that I was getting all giggly. I can't wait for the Chuck and Sarah wedding! Great job, and you HAVE to write more Chuck stories!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*squeal* Aaah! I love it! And Walkertowski is the best couple name ever!
Cath chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
amazing, awesome...did I mention amazing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Wonderful! Thank you!
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
i really wish this wasnt then end. you could have som much more fun with stuf as ellie becomes more drawn into the past of sarah thru her friends and thru chuck as he becomes a little more involved. hopefully you decide to continue
Jace chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great premise, I like the flow. I'd love to see another chapter or two where Ellie learns the specifcs of wha happened at her wedding in the Church, and maybe gets to see Chuck and Sarah, Casey and the Cats in action protecting the ones they love. I ca picture Eliie being horrified at first then accepting the fact Chuck won't kill and the others respect his wishes making them all better people.

Keep up the great work.