Reviews for Playin' the Love Game
deidaralover4evr chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
I'm really shocked that I haven't reviewed this before, because I have read this story so many times. It is probably my favorite South Park fanfic on here and it is the reason I got into South Park yaoi.
You are an amazing writer. Your style of writing it really fun and easy to follow.
I will say though that I'm disappointed there was never an ending for the Pip and Damien part. They are my favorite couple. This story is actually the reason I first heard of those two characters. I would have loved to know what happened, but I guess it is too late for that.
I just want to let you know that I love your story so much :)
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Um...quick question. What about Damien and Pip, weren't they in the notebook too? Whatever, this was awesome anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
MR AND MRS MARSH ADSHIOVHIPRJGIPEJG
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
You abandoned the Dip man. so sad
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Whoa. That fic was just whoa. I remember the beginning of it. It looked really different. Like somehow none of the pairings were going to end up together. Dude this was really well thought out.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
And again I ask. Since when do they all remember that Ken dies? lol

This story is very well thought out. Love it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Well that took an unexpected turn. Not for the worse, but unexpected, nevertheless. Since when can the gang all remember when Kenny dies and comes back?
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So Stan and Kylee turn out all right. Craig and Tweekers might turn out all right too, but at the last minute, Kenny just has to die. Dammit!

I love this fic. Thank you for being so awesome at writing it and conveying the way the characters are. Love it.
It'sAllGooeyAndSticky chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
aw! Craig is so super sweet! I just had to say.

This story is complete and I'm so behind. But I like it. Kenny is so the type of person to do all this. But one of the things that cracked me up is that I don't ever see Kenny as the type of person to say, "Would it be chill..."
LadyRaven-321 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Finally finished reading the story...very nice work. I enjoyed the interactions with each of the characters.
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Hey it's me, the person you gave permission to to right this story except with a female Kenny. I just can't log in for some reason. Anyways...

AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm kinda sad it has to end though. I can't my story up yet cause my computer is broken but we're getting it fixed soon. But thanks for writing this wonderful story!
LadyRaven-321 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
This is such a cute story so far. Will need to read more later.
K4637 chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
It's so gooooooooooooood! I love it! MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEE
Darkslayer18 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
daww :3 i like stan being teh wise leader here heh makes him seem more experienced and mature than the other and not used to seeing the mole or gregory off balance - i like it heh
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
God i love this story. You should really keep it up. If you don't mind, can i make my own version of this story, except Kenny is a girl. I think i already asked this before, but I'm nore sure if i was logged in. Anways, please answer soon. I already have everything planned out anyways.