Reviews for Epic Mickey: The Fanfiction
dark nightmere chapter 5 . 3/15
I think that Mickey should become a hero of Wasteland first helping small Pete regain the gremlins trust and then assist and redeem the Clocktower before heading to Meanstreet where he will assist big bad Pete and Horace Horsecaller who will give him gears to power the projectors to the different area's as he also gains power sparks from the other residents. I think that Oswald should slowly regain his trust with Mickey as he see's the good deeds his brother does but not be willing to completely forgive him for what he has done to him yet because he stole his fame in the cartoon world not realising he destroyed wasteland as well. I think that Mickey should head tomorrow city soon and rescue a whole lord of Gremlins along with redeeming Petetrontic and gaining the first rocket pierce to return home but there are more to gain before he can return home and so set sail for ventureland. I think that Gus should assist Mickey by increasing his paint meter each time he redeems his enemies and gains more paint Guardians to help his fight against the Blot and Mad doctor who will prepare for the mouse and aim to stop Mickey once and for all. I think that the Mad Doctor should observe Mickey as his rage increases as he see's all of the good deeds that mouse performs as he use's the seer blotlings to spy on the mouse just waiting for the right time to strike and it will come when Mickey reaches lonesome manor. I think that Oswald should begin his own fight back against the Blot as he knows that his enemies will be growing wary but there ultimate victory will come with Mickey's help to destroy the blot once and for all and save Wasteland. I think that Mickey should repair Goofy, Daisy and Donald aiming to rescue all of his friends and restore there parts to regain there friendship and save wasteland as he is kind and good and is not a villain like the Blot or Mad Doctor who have torn this land apart.
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was awesome! This is really good! Keep going! Have any tips for writing Disney stories?
RoRoGirl chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Btw DONT MAKE MICKEYS FRIENDS GO TO WASTELAND. IT RUINS EVERYYYYYYTHINNNG
RoRoGirl chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
love the stoty. You should introduce the spatters(blotlings).But I think Donald should have not been shut down and kept saying how the mad doc and oswald were right to hate micky. THEN he should have been shut down.
Zingzang14 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Plz continue
A Drama Queen chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
WOW, this story is AMAZING! Great job, I really like this. PLEASE PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned it. It would really suck if you did, this fanfic is so awesome! I'm gonna hafta' favorite AND follow this to make sure I'm not missing out on the next undoubtedly fantastic next chapter. Great story! XD XD XD UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
dark nightmere chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I think that Mickey should recain his friendship with the Animatronic Donald by finding all his parts to repiar him. I think soon Mickey should come across oswald who will not be pleased to see his half brother who he blames for stealing his farme and wreaking the wasteland. I think that sometime later Mickey should remember that he created the blot some years back when he broke into walts tower and reaked wasteland. I think that later Mickey should find goofy and daisy who will have been damaged by the blot and ask Mickey to find there parts and repair them. I think that Mickey should find them and repair his frinds as he fights on slowly gaining oswalds trust. I think that Mickey should help hoarce housecaller to set hup his detective achency and help the petes find the objects there seaching for. I thnk that Mickey should also help hook to find love and help find all the captured grimlins and save them. I think that little by little all of these good actions should impress oswarld who will eventely help Mickey in his fight with the blot.
Night-Waker chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Dang, Ani-Donald is ticked! But I can see his point. It is true after all, Walt did created him and Goofy for just that.

Update soon!
Tesla2251 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
WOW.

Animatronic Donald does have a point though, as wrong as it is.
William's penn chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Keep on writing man! Since you're making the story a bit different than the actual one, it makes it more new. So please, keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Wow, idk if animatronic Don's rant is in the game, but that was downright chilling! Poor Mickey!
EpicKoopalings chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I like this story. It captures the desolate/wrangled Disney theme "Epic Mickey" shot for, plus all-new twists like the scene between Mickey and Animatronic Donald.

You got the idea from the pre-release atrwork, didn't you? The early screenshots and plot scenes revealed in early 2010 before they changed everything? I LOVED those when I first saw them and while "Epic Mickey" was a great game, it was disappointing to see they changed so much. Thanks for not being the only person who wishes the game was like that. And thanks to you, I'm finally going to try and update my story, "What Happened Next" (Might change the title). It's a sequel to the original "Epic Mickey" if you're interested.

P.S. Seeing as how no one else responded, I guess that you got the demonic Small World Dolls idea from the book "Kingdom Keepers: Disney after Dark". I LOVE the Kingdom Keepers series, if that's where you got the idea that is. You already posted Chapter 6, so if I'm right, good for me. If I'm wrong, Oh well.

Good luck with future updating. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. God bless!
Raxius chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
First of All wecolme Back and Kudos for a very good chapter . If I were to make a suggestion later ... later ... later on in the chapter the real Disney characters discover Mickey is missing and set off to find him and so they discover the Wasteland. What I'm visualzing is Donald sees his robotic counterpart and is looking into the mirror and not liking what he is seeing. When is robotic counterpart went too far and say blamed Mickey for Walt's death Donald in a blind rage beats his robotic counterpart to a pulp.

Just a idea that may be useful later on in the story .

Either way good job and wecolme back.
Nevermoretheravensaid chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Forgot to put this in my last review. :/

That was a REALLY smart way on telling how Donald and Goofy feel. It's kinda true. Walt DID just make them so Mickey looks good.
Nevermoretheravensaid chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Yo, I really like what your doing here! Making a similar but also unique taste on Epic Mickey. Keep it up. I'll be waiting. :)

And I'll answer your poll ASAP