Reviews for Betrayed
usher chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
what an interesting story
kristina mills chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
u are the best writer ever seiya and usagi yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
kristina mills chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
u should make usagi-chan and seiya kiss ( just my opinion )
kristina mills chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
the end line is so cute
kristina mills chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
yyyyaaayyy seiya is in it
serenityselena chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
oh my... what interesting twists...
great story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Dear god, why
Shinnypichu88 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
MARY-SUE!
SailorMoonAddict chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I was expecting Usagi to save the world like she always does instead of chibi usa and the senshi to turn from their evil ways and become loyal to Usagi once more. Also you made Haruka and Michuri cousins really! Also thank goodness seiya is the king and I was kinda hoping that chibi chibi was going to be Seiya and Usagis daughter! Also Usagi smoking and she wanted to change her look she just should have had her hair down to her waist and bangs like minako with out the bow or give her strawberry blonde hair. Also the new sailor senshi I don't like you should've made some still loyal to her like Mina and ami or just make her fight her battles with the outer senshi. But it was nice though
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
awww.. nice ending :)
Seiya-Serena-fan18 chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Great Story, not exactly the ending I expected. I was hoping that Seiya would decide to stay on Earth with Usagi, but as long as they are together, then I am happy! But what happened to Mamoru and the former scouts? Guess I will never know! That was an excellent Story!
Wanda Ginny Greenleaf chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Aww, how sweet. I just wish I saw what happened to Mamojerk and the traitors.
Seiya-Serena-fan18 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Great Chapter, Since ESM was gone I always thought her daughter would be the one to stop Galaxia! Now that Seiya knows what the future has in store for him, I wonder what his decision will be. Update faster so I can find out!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Good fic
Seiya-Serena-fan18 chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
I thought that Kakyuu would appear sooner or later. And I bet that shocked everyone when they found out who the future king was, SEIYA! Keep going! I want to know how they are going to save the queen and serena!