Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Miss Heart chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Beatiful, very nice.
StitchGrl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
She didn't finish...

indulging in the last guilty pleasure that is. Left as hanging. Touché.
Heaven O. Waits chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Yummy! I liked this as it was filled with delicious morsels! I realy like your work. Keep it up and am a big fan of good food and unique stories.. Your choices are wonderful here! Keep writing and keep dreaming and never lose your love of writing! Long live DC and Catwoman!

Heaven.
James R. O'Neill chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well written. A tad bit wordy, but I'm not complaining. Sweet and romantic. Nothing too OOC. Good work.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well, I am by no means a girl but I do know about the subject of guilty pleasures and I'm happy to say that stories like these are one of them. The whole bit with Selina growing more and more frustrated with Bruce while continuing to persist that she wasn't was literary gold and very, very Selina. Also, I'm guessing you put a lot of yourself into this story when it came to the descriptions of the vices and the relationships that Selina has with her cats and, of course, the best kind of literature starts and ends by how an author writes what they are familiar with.

So congrats, my favorite Bruce/Selina shipper. As I paraphrase what you once said for me, not even Chris Dee could possibly match your shine.
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I loved it. It is not out of character and is also very believable. I enjoy the context of this one-shot and I am saddened that it's finished. I wish you will write more stories of her because you're truly gifted of doing so. :)

-missiebeautiful
Crystal3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Delish! And I am very jealous of Selina's wardrobe!
CLC chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hahaha, love your voice for Selina! More please!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
great!

Love that Selina doesn't take anything for granted, even on her birthday. She's well aware of what a relationship wth Bruce entails.

But of course Bruce came through. You can see how much she means to him even though he tries hard not to let it show.
Abby chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I wasn't sure if you could top last year's story for Selina's birthday(especially with that wonderful scene about Selia doing "something" for Bruce on his birthday) but...

I'll be the (almost) first to tell you that you certainly have, I loved Selina's day and I would love to celebrate the same way, meow!
CMU chapter 1 . 3/15/2011