Reviews for Show Me A Jogan Fic
I'llrockyoursocks chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
NO JULIAN! DON'T GO! STAY AND HAVE HOT MAN SECKS WITH LOGAN!

Honestly that was fucking hot. Why do you only have 12 reviews?

PLEASE UPDATE THIS DARLING I LOVE IT!
Jade chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Awesome story though
FreePavarotti chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
**honestly crying right now**

I kinda wish I didn't read the last part of th second chapter . . . even if it's still amazing, now I'm really, really sad . . .

- Callie
RudeNtGinger chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It's really great. I think you definitely kept Logan and Julian in character. I hope there's another chapter :)
chubbell chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This . . . is amazing. I swear. There are so many Jogan fics (and I think I've read each one) and this is definitely one of the best. You managed to everyone in character, which is more than most people can say, it's written beautifully, and I love the ending.

I don't agree with all the people who didn't like it and want you to continue this story because it was too abrupt - I think it was perfect.

- Callie
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh. Man. Shit just got real. Wow, I kinda wanna sob for Jules, I have no idea how wrote this without crying. Can't wait for more! :D
WanderingRain chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I have been reading Jogan fics nonstop lately, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I felt you got the characters a little bit more head on than some of the others and I could really see Julian and Logan going at each other like this. I'd be super awesome if this wasn't a one shot, cause the ending did leave a little more to be said, but either way it's brilliant. Hope to see more writing in the future.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
"What is your problem? You gonna cry 'cause I don't want you?" Logan's voice turned degrading, "How long have you had a big gay crush on me, Julian? Huh?" At this point he was just trying to get a rise out of him, grasping at anything to make the brunette insult him again instead of standing in front of him looking so… torn.

This made me want to cry. It was probably the worst thing to him to say. And I didn't like the ending much. It was too abrupt.
singingstars chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh...

Finish it please?

Please?
Cathy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome! Please post the conclusion when you get a chance, por favor?
MidAbsentia chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Finish?

...

Please?
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
The song fits very well :)

I think you mentioned this was a two shot, so looking forward to part 2.
Aiasila chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I think this is a beautiful fic. :-) The song was especially fantastic. It fits their situation so well, and illustrates Julian's angst perfectly. Well done!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2