Reviews for Break
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Just a word of advice.

Gilbird is a yellow canary. Most speculate the bird is a female, I think the manga gave a few hints, but yeah.
skylaeatpie chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
... oh my glob... as I was reading this last chapter, I began swearing up such a bloody storm, that I could have possibly rivaled Lovi. And then by the end, I was crying. Now my mother was in the same room as me the whole time. So I explained. I basically went through the whole story on the verge of compleatly bawling my eyes out. And when I finished I couldnt help but laugh. My voice had gone up a few octivs and I began talking really quite fast.

And then I thought of the "Tomato box fairy" and I was all better. So my mother was looking at me like she was debating which mental hospital to put me in. Considering I went from uterly furious, to sad, deppressed, and outright histarical laughing all over this awesome fic in ten mins flat. Definetly a fav.
skylaeatpie chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
"We can go inside and help via the freezer," Ludwig spoke calmly." Really Ludwig? Who says "Via" in this kinda situation? Awesome story by the way! I love it!
sarah.provo.5 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
This story is amazing and it makes me want to cry and kill that BITCH Belarus. Still all in all the story was amazing, I loved it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Wow just wow! This is a amazing story! If I was you I would feel so proud! I'm sad that Alfred died but I feel that it had a very big effect in the way you wrote it! *claps* just the way you ended it! Wow just wow!
secretassassingirl chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Ok, the ending was a little sad...

But the author note cheered me up! :D
secretassassingirl chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
*stands up and claps*

BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO! ENCHORE!

That was beautifully written! I loved every minute of it!

Now Imma gonna read the epilogue :D
secretassassingirl chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
This story is so awesome! It actually makes me scared for the characters!

and I love the author's notes! x)

They're so funny!
lilalovex chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
why did you killed them?*crys*
lilalovex chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
hats the wedsite?
nisakeehl chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
fuckshitdamncrapbitch oh my god holy hell oh my god. I just started crying dammit. Holy shit. *dies in a puddle of tears*

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME.

On a side note, there were only a few mistakes, and was wonderfully written.

I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW DAMN YOU.

*apologizes deeply for going off on you*

I'M FLIPPING SCARRED FOR LIFE NOW.
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
story was so good... ending was so sad... ;o; so.. *sobs*.. saadd! *goes and sulks in corner* still a good story *sniff* though
Majo Peaches chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
1) How dare you break up the Bad Touch Trio! :(

2) How dare you kill Alfred! :(

3) I need to log in to add this to my favs. :)

4) Yessss! Someone finally killed France! :) (I love the Bad Touch Trio, but hate France and Prussia when their alone. Love Spain either way. ;) )
TooLazyToLogin chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
What?

B-but ...Al...Belarus...dammit.
LordofAmus chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Noo! You suck(not really) poor Francis and Kiku and oh my god! ALFRED! So epic! Waaa!