Reviews for Foreplay
lavishone chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love this pairing. The remark about Hermione fits here so well!
Crystal Bruner chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Harry and Draco makeup sex, best ever.
sk-lou chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Short but sweet & HOT. Thanks for sharing this. And I thought the foreplay bit sounded familiar!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh man, that was FUCKING HOT! Smokin, babe! I just love angry sex lol
hidingfromsomeone chapter 1 . 1/21/2012

Sorry it took me so long to getting around to reading this. I think there was only one sneaky Americanism in there. ;)

You write very vividly, lots of images. I like it.

- HFS xx
alucinor-dream chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow! That was HOT! There's something about a Draco that groans when Harry kisses him that turns me into a pile of mush on the floor. Loved how you wrote Hermione and that you didn't make Ginny a cow. And when Draco began to put his mask back on and then

'Harry pleads, "You can't . . . I won't let you." Kiss. "Not anymore." Kiss. "You're mine, Draco."'

*flails!* loved it! Did I mention HOT? You should definitely write more HD - you're so good at it!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I actually could't take my eyes off this lemmon. So hot! I LOVE when they are like fighting and then one shoves the other against a wall and starts snogging the daylights out of him. Excellent, loved it!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Loved it and...first thing I thought of when I read the title was The Cutting Edge...then opened the story and said, "Oh my God!" Hehe. Love that movie...I'm a skater...sort of...was when I was a young. The BF is now though...he's a professional coach. His mother skated...his sister and niece skate...two of his cousins are skaters. Anyway...very much enjoyed reading your fic...and loved the "foreplay" lines! )
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i fucking loved this! fighting is sexy and even more so as foreplay!

Rough fucking and then some sweet emotions make me happy!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love it
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/17/2011

Honestly, one of the best things you've written. Perfection. Thank you!
NeoCortex chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"Tooooooooe piiiiiick!" *cackles manically*

I thought I recognized that conversation!

Loved it. Very good story.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ha! The Cutting Edge! I loved that movie as a kid. I liked this version of the HP story. And that was some ridiculously hot sex. Great job.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
this is exactly what i've been telling all my friends! sexual tension and foreplay. we all know its true XD
Qinni chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
that' hot 3

and I love hermione in this! she's exactly as I'd pictured her, unlike all those other homophobic hermiones in other fanfics xD;;.