Reviews for Foreplay
lavishone chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love this pairing. The remark about Hermione fits here so well!
Crystal Bruner chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Harry and Draco makeup sex, best ever.
sk-lou chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Short but sweet & HOT. Thanks for sharing this. And I thought the foreplay bit sounded familiar!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh man, that was FUCKING HOT! Smokin, babe! I just love angry sex lol
hidingfromsomeone chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
TEAM CHARLIE FTW!

Sorry it took me so long to getting around to reading this. I think there was only one sneaky Americanism in there. ;)

You write very vividly, lots of images. I like it.

- HFS xx
alucinor-dream chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow! That was HOT! There's something about a Draco that groans when Harry kisses him that turns me into a pile of mush on the floor. Loved how you wrote Hermione and that you didn't make Ginny a cow. And when Draco began to put his mask back on and then

'Harry pleads, "You can't . . . I won't let you." Kiss. "Not anymore." Kiss. "You're mine, Draco."'

*flails!* loved it! Did I mention HOT? You should definitely write more HD - you're so good at it!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I actually could't take my eyes off this lemmon. So hot! I LOVE when they are like fighting and then one shoves the other against a wall and starts snogging the daylights out of him. Excellent, loved it!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Loved it and...first thing I thought of when I read the title was The Cutting Edge...then opened the story and said, "Oh my God!" Hehe. Love that movie...I'm a skater...sort of...was when I was a young. The BF is now though...he's a professional coach. His mother skated...his sister and niece skate...two of his cousins are skaters. Anyway...very much enjoyed reading your fic...and loved the "foreplay" lines! )
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i fucking loved this! fighting is sexy and even more so as foreplay!

Rough fucking and then some sweet emotions make me happy!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

xoxo
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love it
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/17/2011

Honestly, one of the best things you've written. Perfection. Thank you!
NeoCortex chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"Tooooooooe piiiiiick!" *cackles manically*

I thought I recognized that conversation!

Loved it. Very good story.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ha! The Cutting Edge! I loved that movie as a kid. I liked this version of the HP story. And that was some ridiculously hot sex. Great job.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
this is exactly what i've been telling all my friends! sexual tension and foreplay. we all know its true XD
Qinni chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
that's...so hot 3

and I love hermione in this! she's exactly as I'd pictured her, unlike all those other homophobic hermiones in other fanfics xD;;.