Reviews for Dark Angel
thelittleladybug53 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
i love this story soo much. Love the idea of something between Chris and Billie with a dark, tempting side of Wyatt. Wyatt may be able to offer to find her sister or something to try and claim her as his. I like that you started to make Billie and Chris feel drawn together. I beg you - Please keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
plz update!?
ghg chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
i want team chris are u going to make chris die like he did in season 6 update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
plz update
MikaelsonChick chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I like the story
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I loved the Chris and Billie moments! Thanks for updating! Please update soon.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Yay you updated! I'm so excited. I reread the whole story, which probably wasn't very smart because now I REALLY want the next chapter. This chapter was amazing by the way.
rjt040190 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
loved it
PLEASE continue..

rjt040190
bigbangfan91 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story so far any chance you'll continue?
Sara chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Good work! I like the story and how the plot line intertwines with the real show. I ask like Billie and Chris! Great pairing! Keep up the good work and update soon please!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This is a really great story and I hope you continue it because I really like it (love it, actually) and I would be disappointed if you gave up on it.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, God, that's horrible. On the bright side, I feel like you really have their characters down. It was written fantastically. I've noticed it's been nearly a month since you've updated, though, and with how great this chapter is, I can only imagine the rest of the story is as well. So I hope you continue the story and don't leave it hanging. Okay, enough of this, I'm going to go read the rest.
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
I like it.. Well done.. :)
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I loved this chapter! It was so long too. I'm looking forward to what happens even more now. It's intriguing that future Billie remembered the past. I'm guessing she still remembers how obsessed her future self is with Chris. lol. Her little crush is cute. I'm wondering if the Charmed ones will believe Chris. I'm still liking your spin on things. Can't wait for the next one!
Eillibsniknej chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Ohhhhhhh a great (but sad) chapter. I hope we can see some Chris and (past) Billie bonding because those two are great, and having future Billie remember what happened that day was a good little twist there. Can't wait for the next chapter!