Reviews for Dark Angel
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
brendafay chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
more please
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I always get excited to see an update of this. I just wish they were not so rare.
brendafay chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
more please
WarriorHime53 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
i love this story soo much. Love the idea of something between Chris and Billie with a dark, tempting side of Wyatt. Wyatt may be able to offer to find her sister or something to try and claim her as his. I like that you started to make Billie and Chris feel drawn together. I beg you - Please keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
plz update!?
ghg chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
i want team chris are u going to make chris die like he did in season 6 update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
plz update
MikaelsonChick chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I like the story
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I loved the Chris and Billie moments! Thanks for updating! Please update soon.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Yay you updated! I'm so excited. I reread the whole story, which probably wasn't very smart because now I REALLY want the next chapter. This chapter was amazing by the way.
rjt040190 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
loved it
PLEASE continue..

rjt040190
bigbangfan91 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story so far any chance you'll continue?
Sara chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Good work! I like the story and how the plot line intertwines with the real show. I ask like Billie and Chris! Great pairing! Keep up the good work and update soon please!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This is a really great story and I hope you continue it because I really like it (love it, actually) and I would be disappointed if you gave up on it.