Reviews for Dark Angel
latasha.conkle chapter 10 . 7/19
more please
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 4 . 7/2
I always get excited to see an update of this. I just wish they were not so rare.
latasha.conkle chapter 8 . 6/22
more please
thelittleladybug53 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
i love this story soo much. Love the idea of something between Chris and Billie with a dark, tempting side of Wyatt. Wyatt may be able to offer to find her sister or something to try and claim her as his. I like that you started to make Billie and Chris feel drawn together. I beg you - Please keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
plz update!?
ghg chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
i want team chris are u going to make chris die like he did in season 6 update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
plz update
MikaelsonChick chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I like the story
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I loved the Chris and Billie moments! Thanks for updating! Please update soon.
That70sshowlova chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Yay you updated! I'm so excited. I reread the whole story, which probably wasn't very smart because now I REALLY want the next chapter. This chapter was amazing by the way.
rjt040190 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
loved it
PLEASE continue..

rjt040190
bigbangfan91 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story so far any chance you'll continue?
Sara chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Good work! I like the story and how the plot line intertwines with the real show. I ask like Billie and Chris! Great pairing! Keep up the good work and update soon please!
That70sshowlova chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This is a really great story and I hope you continue it because I really like it (love it, actually) and I would be disappointed if you gave up on it.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh, God, that's horrible. On the bright side, I feel like you really have their characters down. It was written fantastically. I've noticed it's been nearly a month since you've updated, though, and with how great this chapter is, I can only imagine the rest of the story is as well. So I hope you continue the story and don't leave it hanging. Okay, enough of this, I'm going to go read the rest.