Reviews for Godzilla and the Gift Cicada
SukiSugar chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Got this story and your Manson update read over the last day or so but I didn't get a chance to leave a review at that time.

Anyway, this is a cute story, it'll be interesting to read Miss Bam's fluffier side for a switch!
Sassy Lassie 51 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ha, cute little one-shot, Bam! There's more to come in this series you say? Can't wait! Nice to see you writing something lighter for a switch too, I can imagine that you need a break now and then from the moodier pieces. You do fluff as well as angst! Good job!
JackWebbFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aww, this was a cute little oneshot, very adorable and funny. I can just see little Jim Reed giving Jeannie Conway a big ugly bug and then not understanding why she screamed and got sick on him. Pretty accurate as far as getting into how little kids think, LOL! Loved this story, can't wait to read more of it, even though I'm a diehard Pete fan to the core. But if you also have an idea for some oneshots around Pete, hey, I'm THERE, girl! And it's nice to see you step outside of the darker stories and let your sweet side show through once in awhile, too, don't ever be afraid to do that. As readers, we understand that you can get burned out on the darker edged storylines and so if you need to give yourself a break from it now and then, by all means, do so, we're not going to criticize you for it. I'm just glad to see you writing again, and I'm hoping that your health begins to allow you to start updating more frequently. It's not a complaint by any means, I just miss having good Adam-12 fic to read, LOL!
KayEn78 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I just love this story so far! You did a wonderful job creating both Jim and Jean as seven-year-olds perfectly. And I love the little references to the early-mid 50s! :) This was so cute! This is a new genre and unfamiliar territory for you, but I say you've definitely succeeded! I can't wait to read more. Great job!

-Kristi
The Delirium Threemen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awwwww...hopefully little Jimmy improved in the gift giving department as he grew older LOL. Yep, a nice big fat juicy bug outta impress the little lady. Wonderfully cute story.

Can't wait for the next part.

TDT

Ahhh Bam, has a sweet cuddly side.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Awww! *warm fuzzies* Just adorable and so beautifully written.