Reviews for What Once Was
UniversalPetto chapter 1 . 2/19
So sad :') If it didn't have a happy ending I would have cried for sure.. Your writing skill, my dead, is simply amazing! :D
Kiraramichealis chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This fic is really sad... But I love it as well.
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Omg I love this so much- it's so cute 3
Me me me me me chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
If you don't know who I am then you're very foolish indeed.

I just wanted to say again that whenever I read this I'm struck with overwhelming love. I cry everytime, but it doesn't stop me from coming back and reading it again, because each time is just as brilliant and heart-touching as the first.
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
... My heart is literally touched, squeezed, thrown away and saved. ;_; This struck me right in the feels. God, I can't. How can you write such amazing fics and come up with such incredible story lines? This fic touched me really deep, I'm drowning in feels. It was just perfect 3
TheGnRFangirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awww. That one was a really sad one. I almost started crying with Sasuke as when he had tears in his eyes. I can't believe how well Itachi canhide his emotions.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love it! It's very good. I thought it was going to end sad but you made it end happy.
RavenOfTheDarkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, this was so sweet. I love it. Good job, It made me tear up. Good work!
ItachiSasukeSama chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I can never get over just how moving this is, its in my top 5 by you - that much is certain...

such sadness
Taiyoukousen-sama chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That still makes tears form in my eyes... I still love it

- Heather
kjaartje chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really really really loved this one, i was almost crying :)
NoelleisParadise chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i had to comment on this one.

i cried.

i honestly cried.

thank you so much. this will forever be favourited.
Leanex chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
aw narutos little girl brought them back together! how sweet :3 what a lovely story
Cris UchihaxSasuNaru Freak chapter 1 . 5/15/2011