Reviews for Who I Am
jgood17cps chapter 7 . 5/31
Love the story.
Kit chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
This is the best twokinds story I have read! I just wish there were more of them. :( sigh
Phemon13 chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
That. Was. AWESOME! Great Job! What is the little "issue" that you based John off of?
Wolfsalvo chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Hey, writing a story based off of yourself, people you know, or just parts of yourself is how i write most of my stories, along with professional published authors, that is what makes a writer, good. I intend to not forget this story, since it will give me a few ideas for later on (Which is another thing published authors use), so i can write my other story that will be a crossover of Halo and Twokinds. Im first going to finish Fabled World before i attempt to write that crossover... and as i personal tip to you, DO NOT write 3 stories at once, it is hard and tedious, i used to write around 3k-5k words a chapter, but when i worked on 3 stories at once, thought of all the ideas constantly, and tried to update regularely on the same days, it became highly stressful. i now work only on 2 stories at a max at one time, or ill have a oneshot with the two stories im working on. Just while you read others stories, pay more attention, think on what they are conveying, or how else YOU would be able to do it, and that in itself will improve you as a writer, and makes writing stories a book load easier. You wrote a supposed, "Huge" A.N., but i can safetly say, i have read author notes twice this ones lengths EASILY. good job on the collaberation, i might not have been able to do that myself.

I hope this review was long enough for my prevouis two shorter reviews, and i can only say, it doesnt do justice for a story of this length to only get this few reviews from me, or that only 1 of them is a good size; but i was just too bored to review the other ones.

I thank you, Lyric Aura, for writing this story, it was a treat to read something like this. have a good day/night whenever you read this.
Wolfsalvo chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I almost quit reading this chapter early on, becuase i must be honest, it was boring... then i saw my promise, and i was like... "feeeekkkkkkk!" lol

Good chapter, overall it was good, just the good part of it was all in the second half, while all the boring matieral was in the first half... it is usually par when it is all mixed up, like a smoothy! lol, but anyways, it was better than nothing, i can say that in full confidence.
Wolfsalvo chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Hey, i will leave a review next chapter, since i lose internet fast...

TEACH ME CUSSING WORDS IN FRENCH! lol... i only know the basics of french, and the worst word i know is tate toi... teacher used that a lot with my class... oh, and dimi nuit... she never taught us how to spell that though.

J'ai tre bien... i forgot how to say night... lol
chezburger chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
man... another month? :(
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Love it! This is great. I've actually really grown to love Aaron as a character. This is so professionally written... It makes me envious. Haha xD seriously though, this is really good. 3 love it
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wait, this story is really that new? I never noticed until now. Although, I thought you said you'd update after at least a month. It's been more than five. WHERE IS IT! O_O (creepy stare)
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Yes, he IS a brilliant writer. There were some parts in there that I didn't remember being said in his story though. Oh well, no biggie. And I'm STILL finding spelling mistakes! :P
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 3 . 11/6/2011 already clarified that the map was outdated in the last chapter. Way to restate the already-told! XD
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Wow. Aaron must be HOT for him to get laid that fast. Unless Lia's a total slut! XD She may be in heat, but you'd think she'd still try and hold back, you know?...
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Alright, I must admit, the whole "can't place the scent of a Keidran in heat" thing is starting to get annoying. You'd think SOMEBODY would recognize it by now. Maybe I'll rewrite my own fic to throw my OC in there and have him recognize it. Otherwise, good job.
deletedaccount4567 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Mr. Dr. Professor Trigger Cola,

I have read your first chapter. It was very enjoyable, and I feel the romance. FEEL IT I DO. THE CHEMICAL ROMANCE (I see what I did there). Great first chapter, can't wait to keep reading.

PS. I read the part that said "Calm down, calm down." You know what I instantly thought of lol :)

GrayJay13 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I must say that that was a very good and enjoyable chapter with a bit of revealing backstory that clears up a few things. don't worry I did not mind the length one bit but I actually really like it that long. keep up the good work and I wait in anticipation!