Reviews for Fading Away
*Sobs.* Why? I'm literally CRYING!
Abby Ward chapter 1 . 1/2
yuck there not gay why does everyone want them to be gay nothing indicated this actualy a lot of things point them to being straight kf flirting with megan him dating and making out with artemis robin rushing to greet zatanna zatanna kissing robin and him kissing back in the batman it shows hints that robin and batgirl liked/crushed each other constent bickering blushing once so what makes you want the two optimistic boys gay to me there the most atractive why do you want them to be gay unless you are it dosen't make sense unless you like boys you can't get yet them being figment can't be enough really what suggests there gay
Mistress of All chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why end it like that there has to be a reason he dies
cantspell chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you killed Robin again. how could you? sigh...and still I love the story. as always...write on ...
For the beautifulhandsome author chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wo0w...its sad but really touching..huh...i wish that you can make another story again...you d0nt know..i always read a fanfiction everyday :-)
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
you jerk, you made me cry!
in all honesty, this is really great. it's well written, sweet, and full of honest emotion, which is hard to find in random fics. well done, really.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
its sooooo sad and sweet, i cried.
oh chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
it's good
Robin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This one made me cry. Robin is defennetly my favorite member of the teem. I think you did a good job with the relationships of each charticture, except Wally. He is Robin's best friend not his boy friend. Besides Robin has a relationship with Zatana and Wally has a relationship with Artemis. All in all this was a great peice. Later!
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I actually read this a long time ago, and I've always remembered this as my favourite deathfic, which is a little weird for me, because I normally hate fics. But, yours is just so well done, I can't help but love it. It makes me cry, everytime I read it. (and I've read it more than like 3 times already lol). However, I must apologise for the extremely late review :(

Anyways, from the scenarios in which Robin visited each person, to his interaction with them, and what he left behind, it's all very realistic in my mind. Like, Robin training with Artemis, or baking with M'gann, it has a very canon-esque feel, and I guess that's why I love this fic so much :)

It's just great how Robin and Artemis work so well together, and that they don't even have to look to know where the other is. They're both human, Gotham-raised, etc, and they've got this really great friendship thing going on :D

I love that Artemis ruffles Robin's hair, making her the "adult" and Robin the "child" it makes it all the more bittersweet that he's dead :')

I love how Robin just seems to have a random dynamic with Kaldur, he just waits for the Atlantean to appear, and Kaldur knows that he'll wait lol

It made me smile to see Kaldur propose that Dick may have been Atlantean at one point or another, because we always compare him with birds and flying because he's an acrobat, and no one seems to think that he might've been a flying fish :3 ...weyt wat?

NO KALDUR IT'S A TRAP KEEP TALKING TO ROBIN! KEEP TALKING TO HIM SO HE'LL HAVE TO STAY! ...ignore me :0

...I'm not sure if I should be happy about Robin's flirty compliment of Kaldur being a "fearless leader" XD I mean, KF/Rob diehard, but it's just so cute :3

Random pen* XD Robin probably has it hidden in his utility belt :3

ERMEGERD I lurv cupcakes :3

I think it's cute how M'gann's like, "I'm going to do my best, even though my cookies haven't exactly turned out well!" xD

AWWWWWWWWWWW M'gann's motherly side made me "awww" :D

I love that Robin "[sounds] like the little kid he was." It's just great XD

Little things like "Superboy could hear Robin's feather light steps..." make it all the more believable, which is both good and kind of sucks XD I mean, it's absolutely brilliant the kind of details you add, making this fic all the more realistic, bringing tou all these feels.

It's great that Superboy's like, "Conner? wat? Robn plz." XD And then he's all, "o i geddit." lol

Iunno if I read too much slash fics, but I kinda sorta got the feeling that Robin was like flirting with Superboy for a bit LOL Like, "HEHE I GET TER NAEM U. NAO U B MAI PET." XD Like, I actually thought you'd make Robin kiss Superboy's forehead or something lol But, of course this is all just detracting me for when Robin's actually flirting with Wally ;P

"Then Robin said something that was very confusing. 'Goodbye Conner.'" ...this line. This line is absolutely perfect. It's so very Conner, and it's just amazing .-.

derp. You keep having amazing lines, I love that Wally's like on a sugar high, "Robin! Robin! Robin! Look what's coming out this weekend!"

"I have my ways." Subtle flirting. I KNOW IT!

"...flopped over unceremoniously onto Robin's lap." MORE FLIRTING xD

OMG NO NO NO NO NO NO! I lurve KF/Rob BUT NO THERE'S TOO MUCH HEARTBREAK! :( (It's actually amazing, please don't stop :D)

"...looking like he was about to cry." PSH, like you don't know that you didn't inflict that upon the FF populus XD

AWWWWWWW! I love that Dick does the cliche and silences Wally with a kiss xD

Bruce. Internal clock. I'm already sold on this XD AW! I love that Bruce has fluffy blankets XD

"Then a sudden realization made Bruce stop." .-. heartdropping. My heart like stopped when I read this, I was like," ZERMERGERD NOOOOOOO." Seriously, this is like...all just a set-up for major heartbreak, and it's amazing :D

"They let me come to say goodbye." This line. It... it's just like... ARGH IT'S TOO AMAZING.

:( I love the that Dick brushes off Bruce's question (cause obviously "they" is you ;P)

ZOMG DICK .-. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

The Team's disbelief, or want to not believe, in Dick's death makes it all the more heartbreaking to see them realise that's he's gone :'(

"I've got your back because we are a team right?" "I don't think I'll be doing that. You are a good leader Kal. Take care of them for me." "Smile for me Miss M. You look really pretty when you smile." "You are so much more than that. Goodbye Conner." "This is really selfish of me to say… but I have to say it before I never get a chance again… I love you."

"Artemis held the small object to her chest a tears falling from her eyes. He was gone. It all made sense. Robin had come to say goodbye. As much as Megan wanted to she could not bring herself to smile. Superboy let out a howl of anguish that echoed off the mountain sid. Robin, no Dick, the boy who had given him an identity, the boy who had accepted him so wholly so unconditionally was gone forever. Tears fell from Wally's eyes as he finally understood what Robin meant."

I know you wrote this, but do you understand the powerful emotions behind these words? Do you really comprehend this sorcery of words? IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE ME CRY. (It's a good crying though XD) But seriously, I don't cry, and this has made me cry everytime I've read it.

"Why had he waited? Why didn't they have more time?" By the way, this line. (I think I've said "this line" like a billion times this review XD) It's absolutely amazing, because no one really has any time, and it's great how you've brought that in, along with so many other things :D

Seriously, this fic is great, absolutely amazing. A masterpiece, and I can't even comprehend how amazing this is.

-Wicked
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
OMG so amazing it was so deep and showed the deep emotion the team felt for their youngest and it was really sad so yah im crying right now over a story *sigh* story of my life (no pun intended)
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was so good. I've never read something like this (I mean where they say goodbye and everything), but I loved it. Don't stop writing!
jcartstyle chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I have a feeling that if I have read this story while listening to "Falling Slowly", I would have cried my eyes out...
GGCharms chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I know this is from last year and you probably won't see this review unlessan email says you got a new review but I just have to say this actually made me cry. I don't mean close to tears this made me cry! Great job stories can never make me cry!
IluvDickGrayson chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is the most beautiful fan fiction I have everrrr read...I was sobbing which is kind of embarrsing because it's all fiction! But seriously,Amazing job. I kinda wish u didn't make it slash... Im not all that supportive for gay rights but I can't deny that Wally and dick r cute together... This is my 3rd time reading this and I still cried :''(
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »