Reviews for Masquerade
justluey chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Good read! Wish we could've got more of them, and further interaction, but it was good :)
paula pattinson greatbatch chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Haha the smooth talker got gunned down lol x

i enjoyed that babe but wish there was more after the end to see where it went :o) brill party tho xx
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was an awesome fic! A little disappointed at the ending tho... this would make a FANTASTIC multi chapter! Seems left wide open at the end so that it 'could' be extended. Still loved it tho!
chelle24 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
please say theres more to this i loved it
84gemstone chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
PMSL There's people in there, who actually want to kiss your arse. I, on the other hand, want to be left alone so I can go home and do something interesting. Like watch paint dry on my ceiling while allowing my neighbour's cat scratch out my eyeballs.

It was on my list but got bumped up lol i'll email you soon oh and loved it.
readingmama chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wait, what? That's not the end right? I want moooorrre!

Good job, and thanks for your addition to FAGE

~Officer Spread Em
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
*ahem* You do mean to tell me you just accidentally forgot to post the next chapter, right? You can't possibly end this here? You can't leave me hanging like this! This is totally unjust and must be carried one.

I'm a total BJ shipper and you're just not allowed to quit here. The fiesty Bella! The hot as fuck boss! The cowboy boots and southern drawl! GAH!

I so desperately need a masquerade party like that ;) Actually, screw the masquerade.. get me a Jasper! Though the masks could be fun... but yeah, I will just take Jasper b/c let's face it.. who wouldn't?

So, carry on with the next chapter! I'm *patiently* waiting to see what happens next ;) Some office romance wouldn't be too terribly bad. Nor would some take-home work ;) Yes. So go, get on that and I will be right here waiting for it! :D

haha Great job! I loved it! Really! And I'm honestly only 1/4 kidding about you needing to write more. ;) Maybe only 1/8 kidding.. We'll have to wait and see. It depends on if you plan to leave me high and dry or carry on! :P LOL

Ok, maybe I need to go check out your other stories too... I've heard good things about your writing. And needless to say, it wasn't disappointing, that's for sure! Great job again! I really enjoyed it! xo
robspunkypatzz chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great story,I like it!Xx
pbswimmer chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ooo, loved the sexual tension! Wonderful description of Jasper-HAWT! This girl can clearly handle her alcohol. I'd be slurring after that much wine. You left me eager for more. Jen xx
Simone and Marie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
MOUSEY!

Loving the English-isms in your story... and of course that a certain hot cowboy turned out to be her boss. He can be my boss any day of the week, j/s

AND the fact that you left it open for continuation *nudge nudge* Not that we're hinting, AT ALL!

Loving it

Sx

S&M
texasbella chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Brilliant darlin'! Love me some flirty Jazz. Giggled profusely as I read. Are ya gonna hate me if I mention again that you have the beginnings of another wonderful multi-chapter tale on your hands? Would love to see how long it takes Mr. Southern Smoothness to crack Bella's shell!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
niceeeeeeeeeeee
joayla chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Woo hoo babe! What a one shot! Loving officesper are you going to continue?
KD-Masen chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great Story! I have always wanted to go to a Masquerade party before, was in a store once and saw some super gorgeous masks! I had a feeling it was Jasper all long, dont know why, even before I read the blonde hair!
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
yay lol i love it

wtg

good story and i'm so excited for it, a b/j gotta love them tee hee hee