Reviews for Causality
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 4/22
Good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is a really fun start. The story has a lot of potential and if you ever decided to keep this one going I would love to read more. Such a good story.
Daniel T. Stack chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Comment million and one, Actually there was a cursed bra. It wrapped itself around the head of perverts so that it is all they could ever see again. It happened its been out there.

Wish I had been taking notes but the changes to make it a major pain in the arse. You have typos that will likely never get corrected because you can no longer copy and paste out the errored lines of text.

Hope the other crapspace fics that a couple parts of this came from still exist there. They were nice and I still would like to see them continued eventually.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Chief Minion chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This story concept is so awesome!
fellow chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Cool.
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Goddam it Oz, update something!
You have to many good stories like this that never get updates!
10/10
More!
blarglflargl chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
"Expect ch2 to take a bit longer"

2.5 years and counting.

T.T
shugokage chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Definitely an interesting story idea!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Read your profile...this might be getting an update? SWEET! Though that really applies to ALL your fics, they're all so GOOD...

Will be sending you a PM with requested story ideas.
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Great story so far... cant wait to see what ranma is told?
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Well it looks nice.
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue sometime I'll keep checking back. Thanks for all the hard work Ozzallos!
KalicoFox chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Please update soon, from how this is going, it's going to be awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
kroz phantomville chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Please continue.
ironau chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I loved the hook, the second chapter being about a story 12-13 years in the past is great. I'd love to see both stories progress.