Reviews for Causality
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 9/24
Sucks that this wasn't continued. I was really getting into it. Sad. Hope you decide to take up writing again sometime soon. God Bless.
spicarus chapter 2 . 7/24
I would have liked to see how this one developed. Maybe you'll get back to it someday.
granderwishes chapter 2 . 4/18
Please continue, this was quite fun to read.
Ryu Vision chapter 2 . 4/5
really good so far... but one minor question...when the next chapter comin out... been lookn forward to this one for a while.. granted its been awhile since I've read it...ok... I take that back just finished ready it a few minutes ago before posting this review...lol
macdjord chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Chibi-Setsuna is /adorable/.
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is a really fun start. The story has a lot of potential and if you ever decided to keep this one going I would love to read more. Such a good story.
Daniel T. Stack chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Comment million and one, Actually there was a cursed bra. It wrapped itself around the head of perverts so that it is all they could ever see again. It happened its been out there.

Wish I had been taking notes but the changes to make it a major pain in the arse. You have typos that will likely never get corrected because you can no longer copy and paste out the errored lines of text.

Hope the other crapspace fics that a couple parts of this came from still exist there. They were nice and I still would like to see them continued eventually.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Chief Minion chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This story concept is so awesome!
fellow chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Cool.
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Goddam it Oz, update something!
You have to many good stories like this that never get updates!
10/10
More!
blarglflargl chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
"Expect ch2 to take a bit longer"

2.5 years and counting.

T.T
shugokage chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Definitely an interesting story idea!
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Read your profile...this might be getting an update? SWEET! Though that really applies to ALL your fics, they're all so GOOD...

Will be sending you a PM with requested story ideas.
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Great story so far... cant wait to see what ranma is told?