Reviews for Causality
Fanfiction Newbi chapter 2 . 10/12
WOW! This story looks GREAT! I like the way you have Ranma as a parent. I noticed that you have not updated recently and hope that you return to continue this story.
Qriiz chapter 2 . 3/27
I actually cried a little when I see last update date.
RadicalErin chapter 2 . 3/23
Please continue
Armiture chapter 2 . 3/30/2017
Reread this today, damn it's good. I hope you can get back to this story soon. If not this then A Time Apart, even if you have to trim down the crossovers, it's awesome!

Hopefully yours,

Alejandro
Ranchou1 chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
This is a really fun plot line. I hope that you continue writing the story.
Archimand chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
figures, another great fic that wont be finished ;/
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Parent-fics are pretty rare to see but they can be really good when done well and this looks like it had a lot of potential, especially in regards to how Nerima would react to a suddenly more responsible Ranma
irgendwas chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Interesting start!
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Sucks that this wasn't continued. I was really getting into it. Sad. Hope you decide to take up writing again sometime soon. God Bless.
spicarus chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
I would have liked to see how this one developed. Maybe you'll get back to it someday.
granderwishes chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Please continue, this was quite fun to read.
Ryu Vision chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
really good so far... but one minor question...when the next chapter comin out... been lookn forward to this one for a while.. granted its been awhile since I've read it...ok... I take that back just finished ready it a few minutes ago before posting this review...lol
macdjord chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Chibi-Setsuna is /adorable/.
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
This is a really fun start. The story has a lot of potential and if you ever decided to keep this one going I would love to read more. Such a good story.