Reviews for Broken Record
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was good. But I haven't I read this somewhere before?
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aw! This was just too adorable!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love how well put together Clare is despite her parents' failed marriage along with her messed up family life. Clare is a very strong person despite all that is falling down in her life. Definitely caught that in your story. Its so ironic how Eli pretends to play the strong one in their relationship when it is Clare that is his rock most of all. Despite the complexities and challenges in their relationship, Clare has many to turn to when troubles arise, but for Eli, he solely depends on Clare for some reason. I'm surprised he doesnt turn to Adam for help. I loved the desperation and this fallen Eli you wrote in your story. Its like he has some sort of disorder and doesn't know how to handle it and most of the time he says to Clare, hell handle this and that, but yet he cant handle himself. I love that Clare just knows the way to put Eli back together as himself again and not this broken persona he keeps falling into. Sooner or later he's gonna need to stand on his own and learn to pull himself from the depths of despair without Clare's help. Loved thestory.