Reviews for From My Hands
Xx-Waking-Dreamer-xX chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Why'd you ever stop this story? Its pretty great!
MyraRain223 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I really like this story, it's a good start and I really find it interesting. I'm gonna go ahead and recommend that if you want more people to read and review put in the names of all the characters that are included in the story, like Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd... etc. anyways, Just thought I'd mention it, that's how I got people to read my story.
Anyways, Thanks for writing and posting!
FurryCuddles37 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Please continue. I love ur stories about her. Ur really good.
Jennybot19 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I was wondering about how she became sparrow when i was reading Epidermal Reflections. i reallly love your stories keep writing!
Energetic red chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Came here after i the young justice fic. I like her origen story! You're a good writer and i cant wait happens to sparrow in the futue.
Joanne chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
I loved the moment between Bruce and Tim in the cave, and there barely any typos in this chapter.

So whatever did happen to her sisters? I mean if her father sold them first wouldnt she have known that, or at least be less surprised that he tried to sell her?
WhoNeedsAName chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Your overall writing is good but the formatting makes it very hard to read.

I would like to know why your OC didn't die through the drug injection. I also don't think that Bruce adopting her is the best solution to the problem, and especially not so soon. It kills the climax.
Joanne chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
I dont think Bruce is ooc here, I actually really liked his internal struggle, and general awkwardness around children who just went through a bad time has always suited the Bruce/batman character well in my humble opinion.

The grammar/ spelling really does improve in the newer chapters, though there are still some mistakes, and I see you also brought the rating down, I hope it gets you more readers, in any case I'll keep following your story.

(this could well be the longest review I ever wrote)
Joanne chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I really like you story so far, and im eager to see where it goes. I never wrote anything myself so I cant really advise you, but there are a lot of silly typos that you could prevent by checking your chapters a few times before you submit them. You mentioned Jason in an a/n somewhere, but since he isnt in the dcau I wouldnt put him in, but its your story.

ps. Because of the m rating less people can find it, because they arent displayed by default, I dont know if its possible to bring the rating down or if you should, but that could be why you havent gotten many reviews yet.