Reviews for The Maiden
EisForElephant chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I seriously love Kate! I was reluctant to read this story at first because I HATE stories where one of them is already married or when someone cheats feels bad about it and tries to win the other back. However your story is not like that at all and you have portrayed her really well and I feel bad knowing Kate is going to die. I love this story it is very well written:D
Sooz88 chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
I LOVED IT! Im am so sorry I was so greedy in to reviewing, I just got too caught up in ur story..I kept hitting the next button and read it in one night! You are an amazing writer, I look fwd to reading more of ur stories, thanks for sharing it! xx
mimimgr chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I have been reading this story of yours on my phone and such a pain to leave reviews on... but I just had to leave one on this chapter... it made me cry several times thru out the chapter. Love this story. So good. ZenOneness is so lucky to have received this from you, and thanks for sharing with us too :)
dbpbatm chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
This was great! Thank you for sharing it.
dorothybert chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Lovely, thanks
Fudgy Buddy chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful story!
jessica158363 chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Loved it!
jessica158363 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
I was worried for a minute there, but this was the best ending
jessica158363 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
OMG, I want to be so mad at you right now because I am sitting here crying so hard I could barely read the chapter! BUT, I love this story and I am so glad I stumbled upon it and took the time to read!
jessica158363 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I am loving this story and I can't wait to read more, but unfortunetly I need to pry myself away from the computer and go to bed since I have to be up in 6 1/2 hours for work! Yuck!
carina2026 chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
What a lovely story. Thank you for writing about something so poignant as a still birth. You are so right that it was common with that many children and no NICU to help them with a preterm infant. As an L&D nurse I still cry whenever we have one of these at work. Just like I cried through that last chapter. Wow. Your story and writing are just wow.
pauleen chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Yes sad and inspiring with lots of love.

Thank you again for writing such a beaitiful love story. Not just about a man and a woman finding each other. But about true friendships and unconditional love for different kind of people and cultures.
pauleen chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Again, beautiful. I like when Rose asked Allies if they going to punch Tyler for taking her doll.
pauleen chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Another excellent outtake.
pauleen chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Poor edward and the the pigs.. LOL.
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »