Reviews for The Maiden
homiegdawggirl chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
This is a very sweet story! It had it's sad moments too. I actually had tears in my eyes when Kate died. And I usually never cry when there is a tissue warning. Although I can see where it would make others cry, but that's just me I guess. ANYWAYS! I really liked this! And I love that you don't drag stuff out a whole bunch. You do it just enough to get everything in but not lose to lose your readers. I love that! On to more of your stories! Much love!
virgofan chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Love it! Love the sexy time and the tenderness. This is one of my favorite Edwards. So we can make requests? How about that infamous table incident, and when Bella has their first baby?
Twimima7 chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Thank you for writing such a beautiful, touching, romantic story. I loved it and cried it was well written and enjoyed every chapter.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Thx for this amazing journey.
darcystwilight chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is such a unique and interesting concept! :) You've certainly grabbed my interest! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
thanks for this story. it really touch my heart.
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I just finished reading this wonderful story. I got the rec from ffhunters. This was amazing, just amazing. It has earned a spot on favorite stories list. I am looking forward to reading your other work. I love when I find a new author I enjoy reading, especially when they have a nice body of work I can enjoy! I am so glad someone asked about your story on ffhunters. Thank you very much for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
I loved this story. I couldn't wait to finish everything to come back to read this. Thank you for writing it.
twigs66 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I've been on a "western fic" kick lately, so happy that I saw this fic recommended!
captaincrandall chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm going to read this again. I love it!
Laura1725 chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Great Story! Loved it
Jonesn chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
:) : :/ :( :*(** :*)** Those are the emotions I felt and in that order. This was one emotional rollercoaster.
Jonesn chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
I knew it. I effing knew it. Lol I honestly can't believe the proper Edward defiled her before they were married.
Jonesn chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
So sad. So beautiful. There are tears in my eyes right now. I hope you're happy! ;)
Jonesn chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Ok, Edward, it's called using your hand.. Figure it out. Kate.. calm down crazy, they are compatible. Is she kidding me with this? This chap was loaded and a lot to take in. Kate nearly brought me to tears. But, I really hope they dont do this before she dies. I just couldn't handle it.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »