Reviews for The Maiden
readicted chapter 5 . 6/28
What a heartbreaking story about baby sister Alice. I do like that Edward and Kate were childhood besties. That is sweet and I can see where they feel deeply for one another, even if it's not a deep romantic, passionate love. There is a love, a comfortable, companionship caring and affection.
readicted chapter 4 . 6/28
Poor Pale Swan. I feel for her circumstances. Not so much the attraction she has to a married man, but everything else. She's not had an easy life at all, and now she finds herself in such an uncertain situation. She's feeling confused, abandoned, lonely, and scared, with an uncertain future. I don't know how to feel about Edward. I mean, he feels an attraction to a woman that is not his wife, but he is also trying hard to avoid temptation and impropriety. He's committed in deed, if not in heart. Poor Kate. I believe she knows. Or senses his struggles. None of the three are malicious or scheming people. And then there's Little Wolf for whom I feel the most empathy. He was denied the opportunity to claim his promised one. Then she was sent away from him, into the home of a married man who was at once lusting for and hostile toward her. And Little Wolf had no recourse to refuse. He will loose his woman, if not physically, then emotionally. If he lives still, I imagine Lilly (I forgot Leah's name) will warm his teepee in Pale Swan's absence.
readicted chapter 2 . 6/28
Whoops! If I'm Kate, I'm not buying the light was in my eyes excuse, lol. He's probably going to over react causing Kate to suspect why her husband has been behaving so strangely toward Pale Swan. How strange it must be for Pale Swan to be staying in her parent's and her home again.
readicted chapter 1 . 6/28
I loved this first chapter. I'm a western fan by way of marriage so I adore stories such as this. Looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds.
soonbefound chapter 20 . 5/23
Amazing. All I can say is that this fic was just absolutely amazing. Thank you for your wonderful writing
soonbefound chapter 13 . 5/23
Sweet Jesus. oh my gosh
soonbefound chapter 12 . 5/23
Fantastic chapter!
soonbefound chapter 10 . 5/23
oh my gosh
soonbefound chapter 9 . 5/23
All I can say is that this fic was just absolutely amazing
soonbefound chapter 8 . 5/23
Sweet Jesus. poor kate
soonbefound chapter 6 . 5/23
Oh man, amazing story and i just can't make my self stop reading it..
soonbefound chapter 5 . 5/23
LOVE this.
soonbefound chapter 3 . 5/23
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this story.
soonbefound chapter 1 . 5/23
OMG!L I can tell already Im going to love this!
Lizzard43 chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Loved your story and all the outtakes. I wish there were more but I aways wish for more when it's a good book.
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »