Reviews for The Maiden
2old4fanfic chapter 15 . 1/5
that Mama last chapter and this one...amazing what one word can do
2old4fanfic chapter 13 . 1/5
this chapter killed...five tissues so far
2old4fanfic chapter 12 . 1/5
I don't think I could be as generous as Kate. My husband would be waiting until my body was at least cold
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 1/5
This story is just ripping at my guts...Poor Kate and Edward and Alice and Pale Swan!
Kibachow chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Love this story. Very original. Love Kate and Bella in this.
Kibachow chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
Love Kate.
jk chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
haha little wolf is back! bella should leave with him! why should she stay and live another womans life?
jk chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
how lovely for kate to step right out of Edwards arms and into garrets...kates a fucking whore
jk chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
I don't think its wrong that he wants to fuck his wife...I just think its wrong that you have bella endure that. Shes been there a fucking year enduring that...and now you want her to be happy with kates left overs...
its not wrong for Edward and kate to be together ...its wrong to have bella have feelings for Edward for an entire year whilst living in the same house.
jk chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
of course ill marry the man your fucking kate...thanks so much for your left overs...you selfish fucking cunt. and oh whats that? need someone to raise your kid? of course ill do it! Ill take all the scraps! no problem...you get a silver bracelet and a whole bag of sweets and I get a used book! its great! then again you get a whole bag of sweets and I get a couple little pieces...no problem! Like I said I just love left overs! maybe once your dead I can have you clothes...I LOVE LEFT OVERS.
Kate is a selfish whore...shes wanting bella to like Edward all this time yet shes been FUCKING EDWARD...in a tiny little cabin where she knows bella can hear...now this would be different if she DIDNT want bella to want Edward...but she does so why in the fuck is she having sex with Edward? I think its because shes a selfish fucking bitch. Bella should leave, just up and fucking leave. shes been living with Indians for 10 years surely she can live alone int he woods no fuckin problem.
jk chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
yes...they kissed...isn't that lovely? now Edward will go and fuck kate...right after he kissed bella...isn't that nice?

I really hate this and I think bella needs to move the on and not take over kates fucking left overs.
jk chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
you really think that bellas feeling could endure all this? hmmm? Having the man she loves with another woman...hearing him have relations with another woman? seeing him be sweet to another woman for months and months whilst treating her like shit? I don't think its realistic at all. NOT AT ALL. I think Edward is in love with kate...he went to her and asked her to be his "true wife" why would he do that if he didn't love her? did he just want sex? obvisouly he did...he seems to have no problems fucking her even whilst bella is in the house.
jk chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
SO bella is supposed to be falling in love with this man that treats her like shit and fucks his wife every night?
Bella can HEAR THEM EVERYTIME and shes supposed to be what? wishing it was her? FUCK THAT. even if she started out liking him you'd think by now she would fucking hate him...having her pining for a man that just had a child with another woman? whos still being intimate with said woman? I don't think this is the way it would play out...and Edwards jealous? does he have any fucking clue what it would be like for bella? if he thinks she likes him to does he even consider what it must be like for her to have to hear that? ANd kate...errr don't even get me started. You have her playing up like she wants them together...but if she really did then she wouldn't be seducing Edward. So really all she wants is for bella to have her sloppy seconds and take care of her baby once shes dead. FUCK KATE, AND FUCK EDWARD
BELLA AND JAKE!
jk chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I could really live with kate fucking pushing them together...having the mother of Edwards baby pushing them together is FUCKING WEIRD...no likey
jk chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
so what ...were really gonna have to read kate set up Edward and bella? WTF? no one wants to read that shit. I don't even want to read about bella helping with asswards kid...bellas alittle young to be settling for a married man with fucking kids. she should have her own kids, not raise some other womans baby.
and Edwards been nothing but a cunt to bella for MONTHS so I really don't get why bella would like him at all. I really feel like this should be a one sided affection and bella should want nothing to do with assward
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »