Reviews for The Maiden
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Oops...lol. It was an honest mistake bit I bet it is going to haunt him for a very long time.

I am really enjoying this story. I'm so glad I found it cuz lately I have been so picky with reading fics. I love being able to sink into the world you have painted.
k1942 chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Couldn't be helped, I guess, that was heartbreaking, losing their boy like that. Times were hard on mothers and children in those days. Your description was so very touching and just right. This whole story has been just wonderful, like a little historical romance. What I mean is you did great!
k1942 chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
Such a touching exchange between Bella and Alice, so sweet! The family has grown, not only in size but in love, too! It's really nice that Edward and Bella have kept Kate alive in memory for her daughter!
k1942 chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Let's hear it for loving in the barn! That was really lovely, as well as loving! With the running and vomiting, I vote that Bella is pregnant!
k1942 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
So typical of a new bride, trying to please her man and learning to cook. We all have our stories of disastrous attempts at cooking, I'll bet! This was really cute!
k1942 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
What's not to love? this was a great story and turned out just the way I wanted it to!
k1942 chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Hallelujah, she made the right choice! That little girl calling her mama was just the perfect ending to this chapter, too!
k1942 chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Sure, now that she is finally Edward's love, Little Wolf shows up on the doorstep!
k1942 chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read, thank you, even for the tears!
k1942 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Knowing how long ago you wrote this story, I hope no one got upset about this chapter either way! These are human people you have given us to know and that means they are not perfect. Just like the rest of us, they do the best they can! Personally, I really like this story, it's like peeking in the windows and watching their lives!
k1942 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Kate and Edward's families sound just awful! No wonder they ran away and saved themselves! Kate's planning seems to be the right thing for everyone, so more power to them!
k1942 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
What a way to put it, take one for the team, indeed! I figured this would be wrenching for all concerned, to face what is inevitable. I feel they will adjust to it in time and things will work out okay. The only fly in the ointment might be if Little Wolf comes back for his Pale Swan.
k1942 chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
It will surely be sad when Kate's time comes, but she's rather brave about it which will be a help to her husband and best friend. It is a most loving , thoughtful and caring thing for her to do, in my opinion.
k1942 chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Looks as if matters are coming to a head probably soon!
k1942 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Kate is trying to arrange things for after she's gone, and doing a fairly good job of it, too! I wonder how long it will be before she shares her thoughts with Bella and Edward?
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »