Reviews for The Maiden
divyvicki chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Poor kids, I see heartache ahead for them.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
So sad for Kate.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I was wondering how Edward and Bella were going to get to be together. I was thinking that Kate might decide to go back to Chicago.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I'm thinking Kate is more aware than they think. I'm wondering if she is acting more feeble than she is to keep Pale Swan with them.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
That was a very interesting authors note. Is she perhaps wanting to go back to Chicago.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I feel bad for both of them.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
This is so very interesting. I love the history of it.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Finally I have a chance to start this. It will keep me busy until the next chapter of "After Jane Died" is posted. Hint, hint! I lov reading period pieces. Great first chapter.
Queenduck chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Wonderful story! I love how Kate is and it breaks my heart that she's dying.
audreybaldacci chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
I loved the story. Thank you so much. Marvellous!
Tammygrrrl chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
RezMa chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I absolutely loved this story! ! The only thing I was sad about was that pale swan was a huge part of bella's life and idk I just kinda thought that she would share that with her children teach them the language keep some of the customs see her family again or Edward call her pale swan or something... it just kind of feels like to me anyway that the story is incomplete or something. ... I don't want you to think I'm criticizing you because that's not what my intention was I love your writing and I'm in love with this story. Just my thoughts. ...
Homebody chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
After reading "You Don't Know Her Like I Do", which was posted on , I knew I loved your writing. This led me to your profile. Since I love historical E/B stories, I read this story. I'm so glad I did. Your writing is great. I see you haven't posted anything story wise on FF in a while. I truly hope you haven't stopped writing stories. This one was wonderful! You have several others under your stories that I intend to read. If you are writing on another website (or perhaps published now) I would really appreciate a link so I can keep track or find your stories. I know writing like this pays you nothing and seems like a thankless task sometimes but I just wanted to let you know that I thank you for all your effort and applaud your talent. Excellent work!
tunsia chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
I just found this story...cried all the way through ...in a good way:)
Thanks!