Reviews for The Maiden
readicted chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
Poor Pale Swan. I feel for her circumstances. Not so much the attraction she has to a married man, but everything else. She's not had an easy life at all, and now she finds herself in such an uncertain situation. She's feeling confused, abandoned, lonely, and scared, with an uncertain future. I don't know how to feel about Edward. I mean, he feels an attraction to a woman that is not his wife, but he is also trying hard to avoid temptation and impropriety. He's committed in deed, if not in heart. Poor Kate. I believe she knows. Or senses his struggles. None of the three are malicious or scheming people. And then there's Little Wolf for whom I feel the most empathy. He was denied the opportunity to claim his promised one. Then she was sent away from him, into the home of a married man who was at once lusting for and hostile toward her. And Little Wolf had no recourse to refuse. He will loose his woman, if not physically, then emotionally. If he lives still, I imagine Lilly (I forgot Leah's name) will warm his teepee in Pale Swan's absence.
readicted chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Whoops! If I'm Kate, I'm not buying the light was in my eyes excuse, lol. He's probably going to over react causing Kate to suspect why her husband has been behaving so strangely toward Pale Swan. How strange it must be for Pale Swan to be staying in her parent's and her home again.
readicted chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I loved this first chapter. I'm a western fan by way of marriage so I adore stories such as this. Looking forward to seeing how this one unfolds.
soonbefound chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
Amazing. All I can say is that this fic was just absolutely amazing. Thank you for your wonderful writing
soonbefound chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Sweet Jesus. oh my gosh
soonbefound chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Fantastic chapter!
soonbefound chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
oh my gosh
soonbefound chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
All I can say is that this fic was just absolutely amazing
soonbefound chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Sweet Jesus. poor kate
soonbefound chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Oh man, amazing story and i just can't make my self stop reading it..
soonbefound chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
LOVE this.
soonbefound chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this story.
soonbefound chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
OMG!L I can tell already Im going to love this!
Lizzard43 chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Loved your story and all the outtakes. I wish there were more but I aways wish for more when it's a good book.
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Oops...lol. It was an honest mistake bit I bet it is going to haunt him for a very long time.

I am really enjoying this story. I'm so glad I found it cuz lately I have been so picky with reading fics. I love being able to sink into the world you have painted.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »