Reviews for The Maiden
k1942 chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Hopefully Kate will tell Bella/Pale Swan what she has in mind for the future. She better tell her or Edward something, before Micheal gets his hopes up!
k1942 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
So, Kate is watching them! She has to sense the tension and growing feelings between them, but I wonder exactly how it makes her feel? She seems to care for both her husband and the girl who is her friend and helper.
k1942 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Just as I suspected about Kate, then! Glad everything went well with the birth.
k1942 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I feel sorry for both of them and have a funny feeling about Katie's thoughts about Bella and Edward. It's as if she understands on some level and is okay with it. I know that makes no sense, but who knows for sure?
k1942 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
This is going to be an embarrassment for both of them, innocent though the mistake was. Edward's guilt over his feelings for Pale Swan will probably make him angry!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I suppose neither one could help being curious about each other. Looking forward to how they all get along in the future. Times are changing for everyone.
amberkey chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
Such an amazing wonderful story!
maphie chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
I love the anthology! You love your readers.
maphie chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
That was so sweet! (Maybe not the desserts but the story is!)
maphie chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I love this story!
maphie chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I can't believe I'm not just coming across this story! I've read so many of yours. Love it so far.
jupiter2005 chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
sad but great story i am glad that everything worked out for them and they all got a happy ever after even with losing loved ones a long the way. keep up the great work.
crazy62 chapter 16 . 3/27/2015
This was a very very good story I love western and other period stories and they are hard to find I stumble across this one in someones favs and I just couldnt stop reading. Thank you for sharing!
jk chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
If Kate goes all step mom on vekka likes she's giving julia robins um gonna be pissed
Mayuri love cullens chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
This is such a good story ! I'm felling sad right now that it ended!
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »