Reviews for The Maiden
justginger chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
loved, loved loved it! Poor Edward!
Burntcore chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Wow, he is definitely falling fast! And it seems PS is too. I wonder if Kate has any idea what is going on... she's not out there all the time but surely she has some idea. I'm sure PS's tribe didn't leave her per se, but followed their food source. LW wnats her too badly to give up on her.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Oh boy! You'd think he'd know the difference between his wife and Pale Swan.
readingmama chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I have a feeling Kate is going to die in childbirth and yet for the first time ever I like her too much and I don't want them to do that. Can they be the first polyamourous couple? Please? Lol
denverpopcorn chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Lovely!

Love the UST and Pale Swan's sass. :)
secretobsession7 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I love it! Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!
ksb75 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Ohh this is getting so, so good. I really can't wait to see what happens. This is such a difficult situation but it is so obvious that Edward and Bella are meant to be together. I have a good idea about what should happen so I can't wait to see if I am right!
secretobsession7 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Great chapter! I love your writing and the cliffie is wonderful!
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I feel for both of them. I wonder what happen to Little Wolf. Thank you for another excellent update. Loved it.
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
"Oh Edward…he's falling harder and harder. Poor guy." - You know what I just realized? This is so true. We are getting a glimpse into Edward's feelings and just assumed Bella is falling just as hard. We know she is attracted to him, but we don't see the extent of it as we do Edward. Interesting... )

Great chapter!
Twilight44 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I love it Brandi! Hope your responses are good!
McKennaBlack chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Can't wait to figure out what the hole is for.

Oh poor Edward indeed! I have a feeling how thus may go, so I can't for more.

Shelby
LeechLover81 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I'm still loving this story...I'm pretty sure I know whats coming though ;)

I just hope Edward doesn't blame Bella. We shall see!
LPlover93 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I hope garrett comes so kate will go with him,and edward and bella can live happily ever after...:)..love the fact how both of them realize their feelings unlike in midnight sun where he had to be hit with a metal rod to realize it..loving the fic
carebear309 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Good for Bella not taking edward's crap! Wonder if he'll make it back in time for the baby to be born.
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »