Reviews for The Maiden
LeechLover81 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I'm honestly surprised, I figured Kate would die in childbirth. You shocked me! LOL

I figured Kate knew what was going think they're so subtle HA!

Looking forward to tomorrow :)
McKennaBlack chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Another suitor for Bella? Just what she needs ;-)

This is great. I love the historical part and I'm eager to find out if and how the two (B&E) get together.
Sunfeathers chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Hi there, beegurl! I've been following your story and loving it! I told myself I was going to wait till it was done to read, because it pains me to see E w/K but I can't help myself. You've really got me wondering how this will all turn out - I was thinking K would pass in childbirth because I can't see Edward leaving his wife for any other reason. And Kate is so darn nice - but you make me wonder if she realizes his feelings for Pale Swan? She's been in true love, she probably recognizes it when she sees it ...

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story! :D
susayq chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
What did they name the baby? I'm waiting for sir one to make the connection that she's Isabella. The doctor was close. Where do the towns people think Isabella went? And edward's reaction to Michael showing interest was interesting. Is he stopping him because of Lone Wolf of because he secretly wants her? I'm sure Kate sees what is going on, but why is she letting him be so mean to her? Isabella has done nothing but help them. And now she is alone with nowhere to go. I dont see how they'll end up together.

Unchanged Affections chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
YAY! Another great one )
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oooh! I love this!
padalf1025 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
What a sweet chapter. So sad for Bella though. She has really been really strong through all of the drama and misses just some comfort. Yikes poor girl. Edward has some competition. And I think Dr Cullen us going to open the can of worms that Bella is a Swan even though Edward said differently. I don't know though, just guessing. Great story!
Justmecp chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Poor Bella! Edward is so harsh with her!
LPlover93 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Hey again,if what you said is correct,i am presuming that kate also knows about his feelings for bella(pale swan) and so encourages the cold manner he exerts..please dont make bella entertain mike for any reason whatsoever..i have started a blog at .com..its just normal stuff..are you on twitter?donno if i asked you before..take care..waiting for tomorrow..
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I'm curious what they name the baby.
x123 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Intriguing story. I really thought Kate might die giving birth, so this chapter surprised me (in a good way). I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
zen2592 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Love the daily updates but I am greedy and need more! Thanks! :)
sujari6 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Wonder what it is in Edward and Kate's pasts that they wish to escape? Great story.
Creampuf99 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Do not like Micheal. I think the story is going in an interesting direction. Do you have any idea how many chapters this will be?
Justmecp chapter 2 . 3/17/2011