Reviews for The Maiden
zkcej chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
omgggggggg yaaaaaaaaaaay!

ps: i so love that Growling Wolf delay the wedding ceremony teeehee!
lalibare chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
wow...i was told to tell ya that Mr. Boody sent me...read ur interview and ran right over to read this...lol

cant wait for more )
zkcej chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wow this is diffirent from what ive usually read im excited for this!
Iwantsomefangs chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful chapter as usual cant wait for the outcome.
hologramGal chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
I am in love with this...very unique!

I can't wait for more!
ZenOne chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Uh-oh Kate saw...hmmm I wonder how much longer before she lets them know that she suspects something.

I actually googled The Substitute Wife. And turns out I watched half of it when I was 12ish. I'd forgotten the name of it, lol. *does happy dance...I loved that movie*

Loved the chapter bb. Sorry if it takes me long to review reply...working on jacked internet cause my card expired.

Another joy of moving to Jordan *rolls eyes*

XOXX

Zen
burningbronze chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Loving this story!
ani3791 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
What a wonderful story. I really like how you developed everything. I'm only familiar with Dances with Wolves, so I can't comment on The Substitute Wife. Is that Kate and Edward's backstory? Their marriage is very interesting and lovely in a strange way. It is clear that they are not in love, but they do have a deep friendship. I understand that Edward is conflicted, but it is still upsetting how cruel he is to Bella. So, there are only two chapters left? Good luck and I'm looking forward to the rest.
pmk kelly chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Found this story today and I love it
slrstars chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Kate seems to defend Edward and apologize for him, building him up to PS. I know Kate is not an idiot and she sees what is happening but it doesn't add up to me yet, I know you will reveal it in good time :D Kate is definitely keeping her eye on things but I don't think she is jealous. That is really sad about Edward's sister Alice. Kate and Edward have known each other for a long time, and I am sure this made them even closer. Can't wait to find out what made them move far away from their families, and what made them marry each other. Can't help but love Edward with a baby, makes me melt! Love the little moment Edward and PS have. I wonder if PS picked up on his jealousy when he asked if her and LW had been together :)
Erikajo chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Was it Kate peeking through the curtains? Going to check out your interview... :)
leigh1080 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I wasn't too sure about this story, but I really like it a lot! Can't wait for more!
readingmama chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Oh man, so Kate is going to see. And I bet she is sweet enough to step aside if need be. Oh I feel bad for everyone!

Great story
Burntcore chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I am very curious about Kate and Edward's arrangement - just when a friendly kind of love would make them want to be together. She definitley knows more than she is letting on. I've never seen the Subsitute Wife but I LOVE Dances With Wolves.
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
this is a great short story! i was very curious if kate could sense what edwards feeling, i didnt think she'd be so blind, so i m happy that she does know. love baby alice, but so sad for sister alice. cant wait for next chapter
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »