Reviews for The Maiden
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
So Kate does notice everything.
Bunch2009 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I have a feeling Kate knows what's going on with Edward. Excellent chapter. Loved it.
padalf1025 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I bet it was Kate at the window. Sad story about little sister Alice. I can't wait to find out more about Kate and Edwards story. Look forward every morning to get your update!
LPlover93 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Mike was looking at the window..*sniggers*..kate married edward cuz she had a baby from garrett and wanted parents to think it was edward..miscarriage happened[as sad as it is]..lovely chapter..hopefully the HEA is near...
Erikajo chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Great chapter as usual! Thanks for the head's up on Jay Leno's special guest tonight! :)
MaggieMay14 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I love that you are pimping out a job for me and or a hot boy toy! LOVE IT! this is one of many reasons I 3 U!
secretobsession7 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Another great chapter and thanks so much for the heads up on the tonight show, I would've missed it! Mwah!
sweetmel21 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Poor Bella.
slrstars chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Aww so the little girl has arrived safe & sound, Edward seemed to survive the birth. I knew Kate would make it through that would have been too easy ;) Why does the baby have black hair, or is that from it just being wet? I don't remember what color Kate's hair is hmm... Edward is trying hard but failing miserably. I kind of loved his reaction to PS

holding his daughter, he is in over his head. Then he gets all protective when Michael

shows interest, I guess nobody is allowed to have her ;) Is there possible trouble now that Dr. Cullen recognizes PS or at least thinks she is Renee? So you say Kate isn't as oblivious as she seems, can't wait to what happens next. :D
justginger chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I'll swoon right along with you, girl - and I loved this chapter
ksb75 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Ohh poor Pale Swan. I feel horrible for her, her family left her and Edward is being so mean to her (of course she had no idea why). I was wondering this about Kate. I was thinking that she was on to Edward and figured out why he was acting the way he was towards Pale Swan! Ohh I bet she knows why! Can't wait to see!
mtneer05 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
This story is amazing! I'm totally addicted! I'm with you on Leno tonight. All I have to do is mention RPatz and he will leave the room.
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Just managed to read this story for the first time. I like it! Awesome job on all four chapters so far!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Love it!
trit19 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I have to wonder though... does it make me a bad person that I want Kate to get some cholera or something and die. I am a Edward and Bella person through and through so seeing him with someone else is driving me nuts. :)
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »