Reviews for The Maiden
mtneer05 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Now I'm really curious as to why Kate and Edward are together! Awesome chapter...exciited about tomorrow :)
itlnbrt chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Thanks for the update and thanks for answering all of my reviews yesterday. That was sweet.

Still loving this story so much! Can't wait until tomorrow.
justginger chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
loved it!
McKennaBlack chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
We're getting closer and closer! Sooo...Edward isn't Kate's true love...hmmmm.

I love how you've added the Comanche traditions in the story. Very interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Shelby
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Hope the responses are going well. Loved RP on Leno! He wasn't dischevelled and his mommy wasn't even there! I wanted them to ask him if he did indeed get a dog and what kind it was as the magazines are saying he and K got one. Like the new trailer clip. Wish we lived close and could see WFE in april together!
lovingit3 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Very well written!
lovingit3 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
SO good!
Unchanged Affections chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
"Do you have to marry him? Have you been with him?" Edward's words were laced with trepidation and envy, and though he knew his questions were inappropriate, he couldn't keep himself from asking.- HAHAH! I STILL cannot believe he asked that.

Great chapter!
susayq chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
They had a moment! That's so sweet :) after I got your reply yesterday, I had to look up the movie lol Now I can see where this is going. But as yucky as Edward has been to Pale Swan, I just don't see her wanting to be with him unless he totally changes his attitude. attraction isn't going to be enough to make her be with him. And after her revelation that you "must marry first" there's no way she'll just be with Edward.

I'm enjoying this so much :)

~Susan
zen2592 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Loved it! Thanks so much :)

ps

Kate knows what's up!
carebear309 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
If i had been Bella I wouldn't have even answers his questions. None I'd his business, but I'm glad she finally asked him why he cared since he has Kate. Can't wait to find out wholly they married.
LeechLover81 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Great chapter! The Sexual tension is growing...poor Edward LOL

The story about Alice was so sad, it makes me wonder what other stories Kate and Edward have. Hmmmm...
imlovinfanfic chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
great chapter. i can't wait for more.
Creampuf99 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Edward was very bold in this chapter. I cannot wait for tomorrow, your story is very addicting.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
So Kate does notice everything.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »