Reviews for The Maiden
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Love it!
trit19 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I have to wonder though... does it make me a bad person that I want Kate to get some cholera or something and die. I am a Edward and Bella person through and through so seeing him with someone else is driving me nuts. :)
denverpopcorn chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Nah. I don't think Kate is submissive. She strikes me as pragmatic. In context of the time period, a lot of women weren't led by their hearts, but their minds. Maybe she's bidding her time. I don't know. Anyway...women were different then. She fits the period well. Same for all of your characters. Each suffering in silence, moving on with the next task because you didn't really sit and dwell.

I like that you have Pale Swan hold out hope for her tribe. And I like that you're not making it easy on them and not giving us a quick fix...like killing of Kate. I like Kate! I like to like all of the characters, even if they interfere a little w/ Edward & Bella. Good work!

itlnbrt chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Hmm... is right. So the baby has black hair... and Kate does know, sooooo... is the baby Garrett's and Edward did the noble thing to step up for Kate since they were friends. Even so and if things work out for Pale Swan and Edward I am still curious what you will do with Kate. Can't wait to find out.

I really love this story, the setting, and the time. I love the way Pale Swan speaks and how she still has some spunk as she shows when Edward pisses her off. Cute!

Thanks for sharing.
readingmama chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I don't know how you are going to wrap this up...I love that!
Twilight44 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Such a great story! I am so proud of you!
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I wonder if Kate knows Edward likes Pale Swan and if she wants him to have his soul mate. If so then I can't quite figure out what she would do... great story.
itlnbrt chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Love it... thanks for sharing.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Great story.
ZenOne chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Holy green eyed monster rearin it's head.

Woman can I love on you some more?

*grovels at your feet.* You're AWESOME!

Love how B made E stay and watch the birth.

Poor Bella ( she needs some lovin soonish.

Micheal please stir shit up, please?

You rock babe! Thanks so much. I have gotten such an excellent writer for my FAGE prompt *happy dance*

xoxx

Zen
Iwantsomefangs chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Wonderful as always!
Burntcore chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I feel so badly for Bella - being there and feeling the way she does and trying to fight it. It seems she is able to contain herself better than Edward... at least she's being polite. I cannot wait to see what Kate has to say about all of this.
janneyt chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Thanks for the tip on Rob, I'll be running (I mean walking with dignity) upstairs to Tivo it! LOL! I love this story and the fact that you post an update every day. It's like getting a present at my grumpiest time of the day!
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I feel for Pale Swan. Excellent update. Loved it.
ghighi1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I love this new story, its original and well written!
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »