Reviews for The Maiden
susayq chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Go Pale Swan! I love that she told him off and was mouthy back to him. It surprised the beejeezus out of him. But made him see her differently (I think). I understand her people has to move on, will they come back for her? Or will it be too late? Will she and Edward be together by then?

This is so good! I wish I wrote so I could give gifts likethis. :)

~Susan
padalf1025 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Oh Edward! Bless his heart. You know I like Kate. Poor Bella seems a bit lost. Such a good story!
janneyt chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I have always loved historical fan fiction and this one owns me!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Is Kate gonna die of childbirth & Edward will be a widower then Bella will help raise the baby?
zen2592 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Oh boy..this story is addicting! Thank you :)
twithish chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Liked it keep going please...
sujari6 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Don't think Edward will be able to hold back his feelings much longer.
ZenOne chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
GAH! The UST is killin me woman! And I wanted to Face punch twice in this chapter. Poor conflicted lonesome doves (

Lovin this soo much!

Can't wait for the next update!

Again thank you so much. This is above and beyond what I expected.

xoxx

Zen
gabby871 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
please update soon. i loved this chapter. poor bella she deserves to be happy but i have a feeling alot more angst is coming her way. i wonder if kate will make it through childbirth.
Creampuf99 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I feel awful that I want Kate to die. I am a bad person, but I don't honestly see any other resolution to this predicament Edward is in. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
padalf1025 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Awe! Another good one! So is the baby Garretts? Hmmm Little Swan in Kates clothes. You gotta love that Kate has taken her under her wing. Bless.
slrstars chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oooohhh so is that who I am suppose to want to kill? I can't believe your going to make me hate Edward! He's married and has a baby on the way, and he is already got his eye her, ugh. You have Pale Swan (which I love btw) with Little Wolf, I usually don't like stories with Bella & Jake but I am going to trust you b/c I know you are excellent and like I said you always surprise me. You never write the ordinary and I love you for that! I do like it, I love that its a period piece, they always give the story something extra. I am looking forward to where you might take me for this one! :D
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Interesting. I wonder if Little Swan's english will improve the longer she is around Edward and Kate. ALso, I wonder if she will tell them that she used to live on that farm.
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I didn't get a teaser! ? P Hehe!

You are so evil ending it there ;-) JK! I love that you ended it there!

Great chapter!
gabby871 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
please update again soon. thanks!
1,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »