Reviews for The Maiden
twithish chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Liked it keep going please...
sujari6 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Don't think Edward will be able to hold back his feelings much longer.
ZenOne chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
GAH! The UST is killin me woman! And I wanted to Face punch twice in this chapter. Poor conflicted lonesome doves (

Lovin this soo much!

Can't wait for the next update!

Again thank you so much. This is above and beyond what I expected.

xoxx

Zen
gabby871 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
please update soon. i loved this chapter. poor bella she deserves to be happy but i have a feeling alot more angst is coming her way. i wonder if kate will make it through childbirth.
Creampuf99 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I feel awful that I want Kate to die. I am a bad person, but I don't honestly see any other resolution to this predicament Edward is in. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
padalf1025 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Awe! Another good one! So is the baby Garretts? Hmmm Little Swan in Kates clothes. You gotta love that Kate has taken her under her wing. Bless.
slrstars chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oooohhh so is that who I am suppose to want to kill? I can't believe your going to make me hate Edward! He's married and has a baby on the way, and he is already got his eye her, ugh. You have Pale Swan (which I love btw) with Little Wolf, I usually don't like stories with Bella & Jake but I am going to trust you b/c I know you are excellent and like I said you always surprise me. You never write the ordinary and I love you for that! I do like it, I love that its a period piece, they always give the story something extra. I am looking forward to where you might take me for this one! :D
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Interesting. I wonder if Little Swan's english will improve the longer she is around Edward and Kate. ALso, I wonder if she will tell them that she used to live on that farm.
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I didn't get a teaser! ? P Hehe!

You are so evil ending it there ;-) JK! I love that you ended it there!

Great chapter!
gabby871 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
please update again soon. thanks!
ksb75 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Oh no Edward! He is going to be so pissed at himself for that!
ksb75 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ohh I really like this, can't wait to see where you go with this.
robertnkristen chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
this story is soooo different yet so good ! can't wait for the next one.!
Iwantsomefangs chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I smell a awesome story in the works! Cant wait for the next chapter
susayq chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Holy crap. That is sooo not proper. But he was clueless as to who it was. How will he explain this to Pale Swan and will he be mad at her again? Goodgrief. These 2 will never be together lol I have to say that I am glad that he and Kate know they're not soul mates.

Susan