Reviews for The Doll of Misfortune
Pecha Pichu chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I love this story! Your idea's so original and it was executed beautifully! The characters were so very in-character too, and the songs really suited everyone : ) "Soundless Voice" with Gil's thoughts completing the lyrics really deepened the impact of it too (haha, I feel a bit down now)
LovelyDemon chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This seems intresting! Can't wait to read more. Look forward to meeting Oz!
Keep up the good work
Memento-Amare chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OH my! I love the story and that Rin song~ Awesome :D
fosterkid chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Maybe you should try searching for some vocaloid songs...? I really loved this chapter! Especially the singing parts, awesome. There's this song that really reminded me of Gil...except I forgot the song name...um I'll look it up and pm you. I really like where this story is going and the dialogue so...keep on writing!
fosterkid chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Haha okay! Its so sweet how Gil cares for his master...maybe that's why I like him so much, because of his undying loyalty :D props for nonchalant Vincent oh what kind of work, I have a bad feeling about this...anyhoo good chapter!
fosterkid chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very interesting concept... Stupid soldiers, killing dear Jack. The way you described the doll making process was really good, and if they are alive with a blue stone...Where did jack get the stones from...? Can the blue stones be removed from the bearer...? Hmmm, I really like this story so far... I can't wait until Gil meets Oz. How sweet :)
Tiashe Silverfox chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Three words. I hate them! I hate those guys for killing Jack and kidnapped Gil and Vincent. They will suffer. (evil laugh)
A skeleton chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
PLEASE CONTINUEEEeeeeee...
A skeleton chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
:O I knew it! I was thinking, "Heyyyyy, this story is so similar to dolls!"
kilohoku92 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
awe poor Gil :(. I really hate that man -.-...Using the threat to kill his younger brother like that D:! I'm not sure if this helps, but I know some songs for Gil. I think the song "Golden" by Fall Out Boy would work for Gil's situation right now...Thats all I can think of right now. Anyway update soon (:!
XxnekodudexX chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
love it! please update! -
TotalAlias chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Aww, poor Gilbert ):

Well, there's not much to be positive about in this chapter... but I think you're doing a wonderful job of making him doll-like in his narration! :D

Songs about Gilbert? This one's more of him and Oz, but how about The Poison, by All American Rejects? I'll look around for some songs just about Gilby, you've gotten me interested now! '

Update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and meeting Oz, whenever that happens..)!

-TotalAlias-

8D
XxnekodudexX chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
please continue! i love the story :3
Autumn Lavelle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I like this story so far:D I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Death-Sama01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Love this story, Can't wait to read more!