Reviews for White Lingerie and Marshmallows
Asterix chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Heynonnynonny! In case you haven't noticed, the Naruto manga ended. If you have lost interest, I don't blame you. It was forced, tired out, and boring. And let's not talk about how Sakura was characterized in the end. Just depressing.

But if you still care, I would be so happy if you completed your story. I need some good writing to make up for the bad! It's too bad you didn't write the least we'd laugh!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Please please please update? This story is bound to be hilarious and captivating :)
Sheltering Sky chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
So, it's White day and I thought maybe you'd remember and be inspired enough to do an update of this lovely little story.

But perhaps you've outgrown all of this (but I hope not). I still read this story now and then when I need a really good laugh :). I keep wondering how poor Sakura is going to deal with that organized angry horde of women. And of course, what on earth is Sasuke going to do to make himself worthy of Sakura? Come back, come back and tell us all about it! We miss you!
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Poor Kiba, ROFL XD
You don't know how much you got it good till it escaped from your grasp, right Sasuke? c;
Jellybell chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
No more updates? *Tears.* How dare such a wonderful fic be disregarded.
onliafaze chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
It's a shame this is left unfinished because I really like what you wrote.
Sheltering sky chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Hooboy. That was so funny, it's made my day! Sakura is really my favourite character and it's nice to see her finally get some recognition (even material recognition that goes beyond Orochimaru's old sweatband!). This story is now one of my favourite stories and I sure hope you decide to continue on with this. Sasuke is so hard to write in a funny way but you had me laughing so much at the way he's so snooty and self-centred and single-mindedly violent. (LOL Kiba...). You make comedy writing look so easy that I'm envious. Definitely up there with my other favourite FF writers like Silvershine and Narth-for-the-Garthoc.

I'll be looking for your stories. Thanks so much for sharing this!
iloveyousomuch chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Please. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY. I lovelovelove how you've portrayed the characters and(not gonna lie) I loved Kaoru! Usually people write crappy OCs but yours are lovely! They totally fit the story-ah! This story is just so perfect! Please keep going!
hushnelle chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
OMG HAHAHAHA. The way Sasuke was brooding, and calling Kaoru Kiba for like fifty times, or that fact he gave Sakura Orochimaru's USED sweatband. I'm still laughing. He's such a jerk!

I like how Kakashi is the one helping Sasuke with his female problems. And actually making sense. And freeloading at the same time.

Kaoru is the epitome of smooth. Seriously.

Pshaw, Sakura can totally take on this Mitsuzu person.
this is some serious good shit chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This is really fun to read! Please update soon. Even though you did update today... Heh heh
yukishakura chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Ahh please continue the story.. it was hilarious! I want to know what happen next XD! And poor Kiba! He was getting blamed and cursed for something that's not his fault lol.
Mandarins chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
LOL. I laughed so much during the 'Kiba' misunderstanding. xD.

Update soon!~
vwaterlily chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Haha, this is great! I love the humor and Sasuke's thoughts. Three powerful shinobi (and Sai). And the whole "Kiba" thing. I'd love to see how the rest of this plays out. Update soon! :)
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Loved the story so far. Do update soon! :D
mako's chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
OMG! you have to finish this! It's so freaking great!

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »