Reviews for Clash of the unlikely lovers
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Congratulations, you've just managed to turn Vento/Accelerator into my OTP.
J. Gentleman chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Honestly, the only one that's ooc is Aleister. The rest of the cast has just adapted to the change.
Leez chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
EPIC!
Allurequeen chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hello, first I want to say I love the way you represent these two are my favorite characters despite the fact that one of them does not appear much in the novels, the first two chapters I killed me, even sexual tension mostly is very good.

Maybe the only thing I can complain about is that it seems increasingly over the top even for those characters, do not take it the wrong way even to the last two chapters are not as good as the first, still waiting to see where the story goes.

with that said I love your writing, hopefully Continues with the fic.

P. S. maybe I'm taking a lot of freedom but I would love you to write more stories with Vento
DJ Blonde chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
-"Thank God! Misaka was so scared… I even thought you were trapped in the room since the door was locked and you kept screaming you were coming but never did, says Misaka as Misaka remembers the other part of her trauma." -

This has got to be one of the funniest scene I have ever read in fanfic. Nice job!
Lord Arthas is Still Alive chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Lord Arthas is Still Alive chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
solo dos palabras, pobre last order
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
0_0

wahahahahahaha

my sides hurts so much... damn you!

wahahahahaha!
Gundam Lord chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Won't Fiamma be pissed that Accelerator sent Terra into orbit?
Enigmatic chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
...congratulations, you've managed to pull off one of the most unexpected pairings in the history of Raildex...I applaud you my good sir. This was incredibly entertaining...in many ways.

I think I speak on behalf of most readers when I say..moar.
Blablabla chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
It's been bothering me but, if Accelerator had his power on while they are doing THAT, wouldn't Vento's juice get deflected back at her instead of Accelerator get sprayed with Vento's juice?
bakapervert chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
The first chapter is pretty funny, but after 4 chapter the maried couple's "argument" is starting to get old.
kidneysrgood chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely hilarious.
ChaosVector chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I don't regret adding this story to my alerts. Worth it. From the "J.B. pussy" reference to that pissing fetish at the end. lol.

Still, I find the repetitive cussing to be too much. A little bit OOC. Besides that, I have no complaints...
ChaosVector chapter 1 . 9/19/2011