Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
Naarano chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE HIS ANIMANGUS FORM! The Jack name is going to take some getting used to though.

Thanks for updating!~
USA-Jeanette chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
nah, not useless... but prey! He can never turn into a bunny in the forest without worrying that some predator will want to eat him. And he's WHITE! That will certainly make it difficult for him to hide. Oh well... it will certainly be usable for laughs.
Siriusly-black chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
WAT? a rabbit? you made him one of the most, dull, anoying animals ever? harrys powerfull, cunning, brave, a bit of a prankster, loyal, and a bunch of other things and you made him a rabbit? i mean a lion, cougar, dog, stag, pheonix, snake, something...but a rabbit? okay...um yea...is there anythin profound gonna happen in this story? cas its kinda dull right now...
lovin-me-some-sirius chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
ooookay. iv read this and i loove the idea, and the fact that, harry goes abck to his mini self, but they are spending waaay to many chapters on the decore of the house and destroying or presurving of its contents. when are things gonna pick up? its to slow paced. like harry has yet to change his name. or decied how he is gonna fit into there little family. is he gonna play a distant cas of james on charlus potters side? or on doera potter ne black side, and be both related to sirius and harry? i personally thing he should play a black. i noticed from reading some comments that its sagested that he be the iligitmanit son or grandson of alphrad black sirius fav uncle. since he was blasted off the family tree it wouldnt have shown up on the fam tree. and there wouldnt be to much talk if another black appeared cas the family is so old and large. and it would explain how he is close to sirius and even james really cas james would have been distantly related to alphrad through his mom. also you could have it that sirius gives him a little blood n have the goblens do some sort of blood ritual with it so his black features from his grandmas side stand out more. ya know. n then he could use the black moeny with sirius n be able to register in the ministry in briton he could even say he was born in france which is why he wasnt register before. so u would just need to chanes his names mayb give him the name evan james black. so he is representing lily n james as well. justa thought update soon !
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
All I could make from that was first, somebody died, and Harry was hospitalized in France somewhere. Then Harry went back to when he was a baby, kidnapped himself, sent Peter to Azkaban, destroyed Slytherin's Locket, and is thoroughly pissed off at Hermione for overestimating him.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
This was fantastic. I can't wait to read more.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
love it post more please!
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
this whole thing is cracking me up and i absolutely adore it, hermione mocking mrs. black's portriat was a nice touch and i love the various decorating schemes and overall i'm eagerly awaiting what you add next
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Penny is wise chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Awesome story so far.
sh777 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I guess a Nundu. Or a THunderbird. :)
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Sweeeet! :D ... ummmm Phoenix.
Worldmaker chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
What Harry's animagus form SHOULD be is "Wow... looks like I'm one of the 99% of all people on earth who will never be an animagus".

Failing that, it SHOULD be something useless, like a chickadee, or a trout.

But it won't be.
The Dain chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
You'd have thought that the Auror department would have come up with some elaborate trap in Sirius' room instead of relying once again on three Aurors who've already proven that they don't stand a chance. What about tear gas/wards/impersonating Sirius/whatever? Oh, well. :)

Harry's animagus form obviously was foreshadowed when he mentioned that he had been in Australia. It must be the duck-billed platypus!

Say, does Hermione have any plans for her own younger self?
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »