Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
heidi chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Cool story. I like the idea of Harry having a canvas version of Hermione and Dumbledore with him - at least he'll have 'someone' to talk with who actually knows and understands the world he's come from, and also verify him when needed. Don't think I've seen this concept with other time travel stories.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Thanks for the good read!
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Harry is overly dramatic. "Come with me if you want to learn"
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
This shows quite a lot of promise.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
Nefra chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Nice reading, even if the time-travel one has been done far too many times.
Confer chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Cool...
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
your writing cracks me up. i love the randomness and the way it all somehow fits together.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
sounds like a great premise
Phnxfyr1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for more
olympianchef213 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I loved it! The Harry/Harry bonding scenes are adorable )
BJH chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Terminator II quotes now?

Interesting storyline, I wonder if old Albus' interaction with current Albus is going against the plan Harry and Hermione agreed to and if it does are the Albuses just trying to maintain their reputation or are they trying to subvert the plan for a secret one of their own, which would be totally in character for him/them.

BJH
DDwelling chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
yayy cant wait
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Interesting.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
So, Benedict Dumbledore schemes behind Harry's back, even from canvas?

Regarding: "I went back and rewrote chapter 2 based on (reviews)"... Did we mention that the fic does not have enough: Hot sex scenes, Painfully dying Death Eaters, or Car chases? ;)

Seriously (and sadly), the ability and willingness to clean up previous chapters puts you above 3 quarters of the fan-fic authoring population. Congratulations!

Thanks for the update.
Elizabeth Slytherin III chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This is an amzing story! Please update it soon, I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
allsorts of fun here. I suspect that there's going to be loads of fun sorting everything out once old-Harry, Sirius, and Remus get together. In the meantime, I suspect Albus is going to feel like he's visiting Wonderland for a while.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »