Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
sounds like a great premise
Phnxfyr1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for more
olympianchef213 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I loved it! The Harry/Harry bonding scenes are adorable )
BJH chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Terminator II quotes now?

Interesting storyline, I wonder if old Albus' interaction with current Albus is going against the plan Harry and Hermione agreed to and if it does are the Albuses just trying to maintain their reputation or are they trying to subvert the plan for a secret one of their own, which would be totally in character for him/them.

BJH
DDwelling chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
yayy cant wait
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Interesting.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
So, Benedict Dumbledore schemes behind Harry's back, even from canvas?

Regarding: "I went back and rewrote chapter 2 based on (reviews)"... Did we mention that the fic does not have enough: Hot sex scenes, Painfully dying Death Eaters, or Car chases? ;)

Seriously (and sadly), the ability and willingness to clean up previous chapters puts you above 3 quarters of the fan-fic authoring population. Congratulations!

Thanks for the update.
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
This is an amzing story! Please update it soon, I can not wait to read the next chapter.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
allsorts of fun here. I suspect that there's going to be loads of fun sorting everything out once old-Harry, Sirius, and Remus get together. In the meantime, I suspect Albus is going to feel like he's visiting Wonderland for a while.
SecretPain121208 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Great Chapter :)
capctr chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Why must you toy with me so? It has been a whole week, why are not at at least 125K words by now? I am sorry, but I must insist you chain yourself to your computer while concurrently ignoring all other responsibilities, and do nothing but write for my pleasure( you ma, of course eat and drink to sustain yourself provided your house elf bring you your meals; also, you may use the loo twice a day, I am not an unreasonable man, after all.).
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
That last line was HILARIOUS!

And I really want to know more about blondes in Rome. XD

Great job! Keep up the amazing work!
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Intersting house to live in and the new houses might not be a bad idea. The houses cause more trouble than they are worth.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Okay, Dumbledore should really stop making Harry refer to Snape as Professor. One Snape hasn't been Harry's professor since the defeat of Moldywart in the other timeline, and in that time Harry spent over 20 years in a coma before being sent 30-40 years into the past by his friends and waking up there with Dumbledore and Hermione portraits with him. Snapes not his teacher anymore even in this new timeline, and he he's past the age where he doesn't have to call the greasy git professor if he doesn't want to without somebody reprimanding him about Snapes school title. *lol*
SkylerBlack chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
good chapter/ atleast what dumbles was doing wasnt too meddlesom...but if he past alive self, trys to control things u should have harry curse him. lol/

still voting for a sirry!

update soon!