Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
joniskpelare chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Much worse than just Voldy. It is nice to see the backgrond info.
Edmund009 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
nice chapter..and we get the back story..keep up the good work.
Albino87 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Nice chapter

It is good to have an explanation to why the did travel back in time and why they where in France in the first chapter

Keep the chapters comming
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Thanks for the update.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Okay, and enjoyed a lot of the back story there, and will be looking forward to what happens next with Harry, Lupin, Hermione's painting, and Dumbledore's also, and what all might go down next as they get ready to tilt the magical world, and hold off the zombie apocalypse.
george17 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Damn, but that is good! Not much I can really say beyond that. It is too early in the story to have that much to comment on. I am very interested to see where you actually take this.

It definitely is the most interesting time travel HP fic I've seen in a while. Very interesting twists on things and very refreshing to not have what has by now become the basic all too familiar and simplistic replay of Harry's Hogwarts years with future knowledge of one type or another.
heidi chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Cool story. I like the idea of Harry having a canvas version of Hermione and Dumbledore with him - at least he'll have 'someone' to talk with who actually knows and understands the world he's come from, and also verify him when needed. Don't think I've seen this concept with other time travel stories.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Thanks for the good read!
Smoochynose chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Harry is overly dramatic. "Come with me if you want to learn"
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
This shows quite a lot of promise.

I can't wait to see what comes next.
Nefra chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Nice reading, even if the time-travel one has been done far too many times.
Confer chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Cool...
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
your writing cracks me up. i love the randomness and the way it all somehow fits together.
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
sounds like a great premise
Phnxfyr1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for more
anonymous7462 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I loved it! The Harry/Harry bonding scenes are adorable )
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »