Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
Cateagle chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
allsorts of fun here. I suspect that there's going to be loads of fun sorting everything out once old-Harry, Sirius, and Remus get together. In the meantime, I suspect Albus is going to feel like he's visiting Wonderland for a while.
SecretPain121208 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Great Chapter :)
capctr chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Why must you toy with me so? It has been a whole week, why are not at at least 125K words by now? I am sorry, but I must insist you chain yourself to your computer while concurrently ignoring all other responsibilities, and do nothing but write for my pleasure( you ma, of course eat and drink to sustain yourself provided your house elf bring you your meals; also, you may use the loo twice a day, I am not an unreasonable man, after all.).
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
That last line was HILARIOUS!

And I really want to know more about blondes in Rome. XD

Great job! Keep up the amazing work!
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Intersting house to live in and the new houses might not be a bad idea. The houses cause more trouble than they are worth.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Okay, Dumbledore should really stop making Harry refer to Snape as Professor. One Snape hasn't been Harry's professor since the defeat of Moldywart in the other timeline, and in that time Harry spent over 20 years in a coma before being sent 30-40 years into the past by his friends and waking up there with Dumbledore and Hermione portraits with him. Snapes not his teacher anymore even in this new timeline, and he he's past the age where he doesn't have to call the greasy git professor if he doesn't want to without somebody reprimanding him about Snapes school title. *lol*
SkylerBlack chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
good chapter/ atleast what dumbles was doing wasnt too meddlesom...but if he past alive self, trys to control things u should have harry curse him. lol/

still voting for a sirry!

update soon!
sh777 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Thanks for the update. Apparently alerts are slow as well.

How could someone live in a house where the decorations may/may not be out for your blood.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Looks like portrait Albus has gotten in contact with the real Albus, now imagine if they meet up and what wackiness might rise from that, as well as seeing Harry get the house in better shape for little Harry, and would that mean that he's going to get to knocking around on the doors of the former Death Eaters soon now?
ObsidianFrost chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
interesting story i do like it. hope you update again soon. XD
Rijl Kent chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Hiya,

I really enjoy this story. I do wish you could work on this one and your other at the same time.

The pacing is kinda crazy, which really fits with the whirlwind you have Harry1 going through. You'll have to give him or 'junior' some kind of nickname to keep them straight.

Speaking of little Harry-he's what, two or two and a half? Kids this age are NOT infants, and NOT easy to take care of, and often do NOT nap a lot. They are toddlers, they have legs but no brains, and take a LOT of supervision. Portraits really won't cut it... they can scream 'no' all they want, but that won't stop a kid from sticking a fork in an outlet (or, say, playing with malaclaw venom).

I'm sorry to say it was something detracting from the story that really made me write, but overall, big thumbs up for the stories!

Best-

-Rijl
Sylkie chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
No slash? Darn, seriously? Because Harry does seem a little too..."fabulous" when it comes to his decorating. This fic looks like fun. :)
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
I'm loving this so far!
Sakura-chanxox chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
omggggg awsummmmmm! i luv it alreadyyy plz continue :D
Vengence-Angel2010 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
A bouquet of plastic back scratchers... heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Please continue, this is very amusing :-D
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »