Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
That was crazy...and half of it barely made sense...i can just imagine Snapes face when he opens that package.
Gioia chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I already reviewed another chapter, so I'm going backwards since this site is utterly fascist in its refusal to let me leave multiple, stalking, creepy, obsessive reviews on a single chapter. Stupid blast-ended skrewts.

Things are rather frightening and dreary in my RL right now. Serious, serious health issues in a loved one. So I came over here today to cheer myself up. I laughed so much I nearly puked.

Just wanted you to know what an absolute delight this story has been. Thank you so very much for writing it. It brought me great joy in a time of need. You rock.
mab70 chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
I most true hope and pray you some day are able to return to this most entertaining story. I haven't laughed so hard in I don't know how long. I'm pretty sure I did pull a muscle in my gut and had to take a break before finishing this chapter.
Even if you never finish this, it will definitely remain in my favorites list and I will heartily recommend this to all who enjoy a send-up.
Thank you for sharing your prodigious talent.
mab70 chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Darn, I really liked Fluffybits.
Azadrie chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
That has got to be the most complicated time looping I think I've ever read. How many times did he live that particular day 5 or 6? That needs a special name, it's not just a time loop, thats a ... Time Lotus!
Absolutely hilarious! :-)
jesterod chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
freaking awesome i love it nd the way it seems to be going i hope the HOLD get removed soon and theres more because this is a great story
TatterdemalionDandelion chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Excellently-written and full visualization of world-building.

One element of confusion on my part - Harry was forced to leave Hermione behind in the future, but what is she doing there, in a presumably devastated world?

Overall, I may even prefer this story to your goblin one, although I do miss all of the literary allusions you pack into that one (the only one I caught here was Shakespeare, which was incredibly explicitly stated, although, granted, I didn't catch the majority if your allusions in the Vaults of Stone until you indicated them in authors' notes).

I hope you find the oomph to pick this up again at some point!

Best,
TD
adara9 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Found you through Vaults of Stone, and have been enjoying the rest of your writings. (Sorry, my review isn't very constructive, just a "good job!")
Chimaera.me chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
OK Wonderfull crackfick. I really like young harry gets rescued by older harry stories. This one is really funny, thank you
HannaSun chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I'm thoroughly enjoying this one so far. I like your sense of humor.

Jules
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Time-turners pretty clearly work via closed time loops in canon. So you can't alter the past, fullstop. But who's to say that, when something terrible happens, you can't just go back in time, stop it happening, and confound yourself to think it happened? Or use magic to create an illusion of it happening? That would be completely consistent. And it will be a convenient defense to use if I accidentally mess up any timey wimey stuff in this story.

When ever I find a story that has some kind of catastrophe that Harry goes back in time to stop and then fails because he is in a closed time loop I think of this.
guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
you should write more soon. that story is great its so funny
Insane Psycho chapter 10 . 5/5/2013