Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
oh no! tch tch tch *wags finger* "bad dumbledore" *turns to author* great fic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
funny!
To die upon a kiss chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I LOVE THIS.
Memory25 chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Very very funny! Did you have to write down all the time loops on paper to make sense of them?
My Solitude chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Interesting chapter. It was kind of confusing. XD
Hwyla chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Having found and enjoyed your 'Harry amidst the Vaults of Stone', I have begun reading this story. Probably shouldn't have done so, as it looks as if you won't get back to it anytime soon. I DO hope you will continue the 'Vaults of Stone' as I have really enjoyed it and found it a unique premise.

And while you have done a very credible job on THIS one, a suggestion keeps bugging me. In the possibility that you might come back to this, I decided to go ahead and point it out. You have Harry pick himself up at Godric's Hollow, which keeps poor little BabyHarry from ever living at the Dursleys. It also unfortunately messes with a few other bits of the story.

Mostly in the idea that Harry arrives back in time BEFORE Voldy attacks his parents and yet doesn't do anything to warn anyone about either the attack to come or Peter's status as DE until after the fact.

But there is also Sirius needing 'healing' after being at Azkaban for approximately less than a week. And the existence of Walburga's portrait (and the use of #12 by Harry), while she was actually still alive according to canon.

Walburga is easy enough to ignore, since that canon is dependent upon the Black Family Tree, which is actually not part of the books, but a separate piece of info. One could have her die in 1980 instead of '85. This would mean however that either Sirius did NOT inherit the house or did and just refused to live in it or release Kreacher. Easy enough to believe.

However, Sirius' health is harder to deal with as reality. Presumably one could blame it on Ministry officials covering their collective behinds, even tho' Sirius is actually surprisingly (to them) quite fine?

The alternative would be to have Harry come back in time to a later date. This would mean having him rescue babyHarry from the Dursleys and so a bit of a rewrite at that point. I think having Walburga die ahead of schedule and Ministry officials covering their 'a's would be simpler and would work well.
Nanchih chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
So now we know why Snape had a small problem at the breakfast table.

I'm going to mark this one to Alert, just in case the muse comes back some night after you've eaten too much anchovy/greenpepper/magicmushroom/onion/jalepeno/pepperoni pizza.
Devil Reader chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I'm in love with the story. Why? Why! Why couldn't I be the author of such an amazing story? By the way I'm really worried about how two year old Harry is going to cope with an obviously insane Harry growing up. Good luck to him!
Skreech chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I totally love this story! Its so confusy and brilliant! I like the scheduling days of weirdness. You rock!
diluvina black chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
great! another chapter. Hopefully there will be a new one soon... I'm really enjoying this fiction.
Ralyn Longs chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Great story, innovative and well-written. Too bad you dropped it (?), but thanks for writing!
Ulifan chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I would love to read a one shot about snape getting those lol
Helene chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
This was fantastic! I think I will be smiling at random moments when your story dialogue crosses my mind for quite some time.

Thank you and I look forward to future chapters.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 3/27/2012