Reviews for Take Care Of Yourself
Nanchih chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
So now we know why Snape had a small problem at the breakfast table.

I'm going to mark this one to Alert, just in case the muse comes back some night after you've eaten too much anchovy/greenpepper/magicmushroom/onion/jalepeno/pepperoni pizza.
Devil Reader chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I'm in love with the story. Why? Why! Why couldn't I be the author of such an amazing story? By the way I'm really worried about how two year old Harry is going to cope with an obviously insane Harry growing up. Good luck to him!
Skreech chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I totally love this story! Its so confusy and brilliant! I like the scheduling days of weirdness. You rock!
diluvina black chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
great! another chapter. Hopefully there will be a new one soon... I'm really enjoying this fiction.
Ralyn Longs chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Great story, innovative and well-written. Too bad you dropped it (?), but thanks for writing!
Ulifan chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I would love to read a one shot about snape getting those lol
Helene chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
This was fantastic! I think I will be smiling at random moments when your story dialogue crosses my mind for quite some time.

Thank you and I look forward to future chapters.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
How delightfully intriguing...
X-elemental chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Perfect chapter ending.

I'd also like to note how rare it is to find a time travel fic with humor that isn't crack.
peruvianprincess chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
This story was so fun! (I did, however, skip over most of the time-travel loop stuff)You are my new favorite author...so write more! Thanks for sharing your talent. Your humor seems almost effortless and your timing is great.
Rubberduck697 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Oh my goodness, this was really too funny. Thanks for sharing! Favorite line from the chapter: "Wrapped them in a parcel with an automatic unpacking charm and sent them to Snape. I can only hope he opened it at the breakfast table."
Rubberduck697 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Gosh, I should not be reading this in a public place... "lol moments" are unfortunate when they make everybody look at you with raised eyebrows, but what else was I supposed to do with this:

Exhibit A: "These are ...not the 'droids' I am... looking for?"

Exhibit B: "It was at that point that he who was without cinnamon cast the first scone."
Rubberduck697 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Next funny shout out line: "and turned his wand on the dark applewood box, incinerating it without regard for any doorways to magical kingdoms the wardrobe might have housed."

Also, really? Ending it on "And gasped in surprise."? Haha, your writing is great!
Rubberduck697 chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Tehee... I like the shout out to all other time travel stories: "no saving my mom and dad, or adopting Tom and putting him on the right path, or going back and drowning Grindelwald at birth."
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I love this story! It is bloody amazing! Please update the story soon, so as I might beable to read the next chapter that I am so anxious to read.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »