Reviews for Missing Him
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, so sad... poor Edward... poor Jasper - it doesn't sound like either one of them is really happy. Good job tying into your inspiration lyrics - good luck in the contest! :-)
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
So sad! Very well-written!

Lots of luck for the contest!
jfk06 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OH MY GOD ... that was *really* well written, but you broke my heart :-( Poor Edward. What happened 6 years ago? (I'm guessing from the lyrics that he kissed another guys?) Will Jasper ever forgive him? Is Jasper actually happy now with Peter? Or is he still somewhat broken from Edward?

*sigh* I need a HEA!
whitwit chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow the angst in this story is phenomenal. I'm usually all about the HEA, but this story brings reality into focus. Opportunities missed can come back to haunt us the rest of our lives. Good luck with the contest. :)
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ah damn.. I was so hoping for a HEA ;)

Still beautifully written.

Any chance you are continuing this?
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Category: Angst.

What a wonderful, short, heartfelt addition to the slash world. So many of the fics are HEA (not that I mind at all) that it is nice to occasionally come across a well-written piece that shows the dark shadows in our cotton-candy E/J loving world.
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That Aro creeps me out something fierce!

And your ending just about broke my heart. I don't like the idea of a broken Jasper, or for that matter, shattered Edward. Hoping they find their way back to each other.