Reviews for Like Riding A Bicycle
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved Dean taking care of Sam like only he knows how!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story. You have their characterizations down pat! I loved how you were able to explain why neither one reached out for/to help at first, explained why they could pass like ships in the night because even though they both wanted it, they were doing what they thought the other wanted. Very believable!

Fave line: Dean held himself rigidly trying to control the sudden onslaught of emotions as he realised his brother was reaching out. After the years of separation and the months of distance and uncertainty, Sam was reaching out in the only way knew: heart on his sleeve, cards on the table, guts on the floor.
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Again with the warm and fuzzy. Lovely.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww, Sam got sick and Dean took care of him, just like he used to. Neither one forgot what it was like when Dean took care of Sam, no matter what was wrong with him. As bad as Sam felt, getting sick like that. it was a good way for the two of them to connect again. So much time had gone by without talking, it was hard for them to get past the hurt. I'm glad that it was so easy to put it behind them, once Sam reached out for Dean.
dogisms chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my gosh Sammy 3 He's so precious and just...
Dean is a perfect care-giver. I just don't know what else to say.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Now that made for an awesome read. Love he way things just fell into place for the brothers after a few years apart! Definitely going to check out the others tomorrow.

Thanks so muh for sharing.
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just found it and I totally enjoyed it! :)
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I just love big brother Dean :)
LaueHime chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice piece ! I liked the sweet brotherly time :)
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, so sweet : ) I'm looking forward to the next ones.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really loved all the thought that went into this, very well done!
zenna chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
excellent...shrt but emotional and...(speechless)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was perfect. What a great way to show the distance between the two brothers and then find a way to bring them close together again. well done.
SayLo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awesome story!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was so emotional and touching. thank you for sharing.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »