Reviews for Like Riding A Bicycle
littleann84 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
lnfvjldnfjndsjgfnjPAsm!

Sorry, my mind is reeling from fluff overload XD

This is beyond ADORABLE! Thank you so much for this little moment. It totally made my day _
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww*gets big liquidy puppy eyes*
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fun story! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing Dean take care of Sam. :)
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww that was really cute :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Okay I just wonder how many "AAAWWWWWWWW's" you're going to get with this one. Let me add to it. AAAWWWWWWWWW... Poor Sammy ): To be honest I wouldnt mind smearing Vicks Vapor Rub on his chest... Okay what were we talking about? My mind just wandered off to other things. LOL! Okay back to the story. I think it was so sweet how only big brother Dean knew how to take care of little brother Sammy. How seriously adorable is that right? I loved the part where the boys were still struggling with what to do and all the sudden Dean heard "Dean" then he went and Sammy just had to say "I feel awful" and big brother knew exactly what to do and he did it without hesitation. So sweet!
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
He was a big brother again.

AAAHHHH! (wailing and sobbing) YES! That's it exactly!

Can you write something like this (will you PLEASE write something like this) for Season 6?

CB
TT chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
nice, I love hurt/comfort/brotherly stories. Great job!
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
akjgslakj;lgksj AWWWWWW
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Hey you! I got your message and I'm all good. I hope you are too! I didn't know you wrote this! I alerted you as a writer so I don't miss any of your stories. I thought I had already alerted you but I missed this so...apparently not. Lol This was really sweet. Dean reminded me of a wild energetic puppy on a leash being led to a park where he can run free. Pulling on the leash in anticipation and just waiting for the second his leash is taken off. *giggle* All he wanted to do was take care of his sick baby brother, which is exactly what Sam wanted but couldn't ask for. Both scared of rejection. Oh sweet clueless boys! I loved how you described John as being Sam's father and doing what he was capable of but Dean nurtured Sam. He was Sam's primary caregiver. I think John loved his boys but he was emotionally stunted not only from grief but also because I'm sure he had to bury all emotions just to deal with what he had to deal with every day as a hunter. This was really good. I'll be watching for more stories from you and hopefully an update on your brothers story. Thanks for your message and concern. *hugs*
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"An entire control panel of feelings, instincts, and reactions, which had been dormant for the last four years, had suddenly been reawakened. He was a big brother again."

Such a cute story! I have to try and find more cute season 1 stories like this where they're just at the very start of becoming brothers again! 3
AnnaWinchester chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! This is so sweet! I loved this. :-) And I liked the details with Jess, too.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
gah! i love these boys!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hee, THIS STORY. Love love LOVE. I just...I don't even have anything intelligent to say right now. But. Sick Sammy. And awesome Dean. And the whole uncertainty in the beginning. I loved sick Sam, did I already mention that? Poor sick-sneezing-shivering-feverish muffin!

This was incredibly adorable and definitely a new favorite! Lovely story:)
Aluminaste chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
God dammit...I just had to read this at work. I tried...so very hard to contain my "awws" and "yays" in my overly silent office and failed pathetically...

I do hope you're happy...
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was a really beautiful, well-told story.

It is a wonderful addition to the whole Sam-Dean storyline. Thanks :)

-An Ingenious Paradox