Reviews for Like Riding A Bicycle
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wibble. Amazing fic!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Vicks Vaporub

Good old-fashion stuff! Comfort medicine.

Loved your 'comfort' story.

Very sweet.

Karen
Justbec chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was really good. I love sick/hurt Sammy and Awesome big brother Dean. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like this story, good writing, great editing. Very clean, moves well, good handle on the characters. And just the right amount of angst!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Loved it! Awesome story! I love the fact that no matter what situation they're in, they always find a way back to one another.

As a reply to FraidyCat, it's totally understandable that Dean has not been nurturing to Sam. He was justified in beating the ***** of of Sam-who got him turned into a vampire just to get to the lair. Getting his soul back was worth it and I think we all can agree that were it Dean who was soulless, Sam would go through the same measures to get it back. The Ruby thing is understandable too- he choose someone else over his brother, beat him up and Dean is supposed to be "nurturing"? I don't think so.

That's it for my tangent, and may I say again, Awesome story!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Sam was reaching out in the only way knew: heart on his sleeve, cards on the table, guts on the floor.

Awesome line! Well done.
windchimes098 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really, really sweet. I like that Dean just let them have a chick flick moment for once. I like the way you write!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Well, this made me cry. I love when the brothers have been on the outs and Sam is so uncertain if he's deserving of Dean's care and concern. You really wrote it well and squeezed just the right amount of emotion out of them. I love hurt or sick Sam with Dean being the protective or caring big brother and you delivered in spades! Thank you so much for the enjoyable read!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG... .. LOVE IT
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay! I've got to admit this was the most amazing thin I have ever read, even better because it's for me! Thanks to you, and your wonderful beta!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this! I totally agree with you that when it came to caring for Sam, even Jessica and John would have to come second to Dean. (Even Jessica and John *together* would have to come second to Dean.)

And there's nothing quite like extra-strength Tylenol, no matter what they come up with. ;-)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
awww - adorable. Loved it
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved this story.

Thank you.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked how you gave both pov and connected them to the moment and circumstance. Sentimental and tender as one might expect when the guys are most vulnerable.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I like this; I think the idea would be interesting when applied to the current storyline, as well: Dean has spent the last couple of seasons being less and less nurturing to Sam. He has beat the *** out of him at least once; he forced Sam's soul back into him when his brother was begging him not to (and others, like Cas, were also telling him it was a bad idea). He was very unforgiving about the whole Ruby/powers thing. The point is, the brothers are still physically together most of the time (not always), but they have been miles apart, probably since Cold Oak. In the last epi (which I confess I have not seen yet), I understand that Dean makes a statement like, "Whatever anybody's done up to now, we're all on a clean slate." Perfect timing for Sam to get sick, and Dean having to remember how to care for his brother.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »