Reviews for Like Riding A Bicycle
windchimes098 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really, really sweet. I like that Dean just let them have a chick flick moment for once. I like the way you write!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Well, this made me cry. I love when the brothers have been on the outs and Sam is so uncertain if he's deserving of Dean's care and concern. You really wrote it well and squeezed just the right amount of emotion out of them. I love hurt or sick Sam with Dean being the protective or caring big brother and you delivered in spades! Thank you so much for the enjoyable read!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG... .. LOVE IT
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay! I've got to admit this was the most amazing thin I have ever read, even better because it's for me! Thanks to you, and your wonderful beta!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this! I totally agree with you that when it came to caring for Sam, even Jessica and John would have to come second to Dean. (Even Jessica and John *together* would have to come second to Dean.)

And there's nothing quite like extra-strength Tylenol, no matter what they come up with. ;-)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
awww - adorable. Loved it
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved this story.

Thank you.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked how you gave both pov and connected them to the moment and circumstance. Sentimental and tender as one might expect when the guys are most vulnerable.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I like this; I think the idea would be interesting when applied to the current storyline, as well: Dean has spent the last couple of seasons being less and less nurturing to Sam. He has beat the *** out of him at least once; he forced Sam's soul back into him when his brother was begging him not to (and others, like Cas, were also telling him it was a bad idea). He was very unforgiving about the whole Ruby/powers thing. The point is, the brothers are still physically together most of the time (not always), but they have been miles apart, probably since Cold Oak. In the last epi (which I confess I have not seen yet), I understand that Dean makes a statement like, "Whatever anybody's done up to now, we're all on a clean slate." Perfect timing for Sam to get sick, and Dean having to remember how to care for his brother.
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
He's just adorable when he's looking after sick/hurt Sam!

Love it ]
lizzieten chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved this story, it was very sweet.
kellywinchester chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I loved it! Reading stories like yours make this damn hellatus a little more bearable! :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6