Reviews for Like Riding A Bicycle
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story! Awesome brotherly dynamic and very nicely written. Well done! :)
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Ah, very sweet! The good old days before deals and Apocalypses and other fugly stuff... I liked the way you wrote this, swapping between their POVs and repeating some of the lines to emphasise how they individually felt about the same things (I don't know if that makes sense :-0 - but anyway...) And you ended with a lovely hug!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wibble. Amazing fic!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Vicks Vaporub

Good old-fashion stuff! Comfort medicine.

Loved your 'comfort' story.

Very sweet.

Karen
Justbec chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was really good. I love sick/hurt Sammy and Awesome big brother Dean. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like this story, good writing, great editing. Very clean, moves well, good handle on the characters. And just the right amount of angst!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Loved it! Awesome story! I love the fact that no matter what situation they're in, they always find a way back to one another.

As a reply to FraidyCat, it's totally understandable that Dean has not been nurturing to Sam. He was justified in beating the ***** of of Sam-who got him turned into a vampire just to get to the lair. Getting his soul back was worth it and I think we all can agree that were it Dean who was soulless, Sam would go through the same measures to get it back. The Ruby thing is understandable too- he choose someone else over his brother, beat him up and Dean is supposed to be "nurturing"? I don't think so.

That's it for my tangent, and may I say again, Awesome story!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Sam was reaching out in the only way knew: heart on his sleeve, cards on the table, guts on the floor.

Awesome line! Well done.
gilgamesh1098097 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really, really sweet. I like that Dean just let them have a chick flick moment for once. I like the way you write!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Well, this made me cry. I love when the brothers have been on the outs and Sam is so uncertain if he's deserving of Dean's care and concern. You really wrote it well and squeezed just the right amount of emotion out of them. I love hurt or sick Sam with Dean being the protective or caring big brother and you delivered in spades! Thank you so much for the enjoyable read!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG... .. LOVE IT
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Okay! I've got to admit this was the most amazing thin I have ever read, even better because it's for me! Thanks to you, and your wonderful beta!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this! I totally agree with you that when it came to caring for Sam, even Jessica and John would have to come second to Dean. (Even Jessica and John *together* would have to come second to Dean.)

And there's nothing quite like extra-strength Tylenol, no matter what they come up with. ;-)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/15/2011