Reviews for Miles To Go
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Oh ... I didn't see that. Gah! *sniffs* You wordy, verbose mofo this was bloody sad!
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
aaaaand I'm liking Edward more and more. And yes you are a wordy mofo - very verbose ;)
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I knew Edward had a vulnerable side, and there it was :)
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I DO NOT LIKE ROSALIE! What a COW!
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
why was she worrying about come backs? This one is CLASSIC
"and even if I did, I wouldn't be prostituting myself for it in a sleazy diner in the middle of nowhere"
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
you have a writing style that keeps me reading, woman. As a serial flouncer, I'm impressed!
Did I ever review this first time around? Will have to suss your reviews...
xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
HOLY COW! I did NOT see that coming! Wow this story was absolutely AMAZING! I love how you wrote each character and how they weren't how you would expect them to be. I loved the arrogant Edward and the bitchy Bella. It was just really well written. And that last chapter! Dude. I was tearing up so much I couldn't see the computer screen. Such a shocker! I really thought he was going to be cheating and then she'd catch him and break up and go to Edward. I'm about to go back and reread now that I know. And some people would complain about the ending, but I really liked it. I like how it makes the reader think about what's going to happen next. And I love that Bella didn't just move on right away. That was a really great touch!

So overall, REALLY REALLY well written and it was totally original. I didn't see ANY of that coming. You just kept shocking me throughout the story. I don't think I have ever had this much to say about a story. It was just SO amazing! I will definitely check out your other work!:)
Give.As.All.Ur.Cookies chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
i can't believe you killed jake! :'( don't get me wrong i am team edward but you killed jake off! and when she let go of her memories and they fell in to the sea! i cried!:'( honistly! good story all the same! :'D
WaitingForRand chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Loved the story...

will you be writing an epilogue too?
chalet chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Love this story! Very good job! Thank you for writing and posting it! )
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
AH! Wow...that was fantastic. It totally clicked within the first few paragraphs of this chapter. I was like :O

Great story, hun! I loved it :) Very sad and sweet.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Oh, that was sad :( I want them to be together.

Make it better, Sam!
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Haha, this was cute at the end. But I feel for Edward...he's guarded because of that. It sucks that they're cutting him off because he wants to know what his mother was like. I could understand that, wanting to know where you came from.

I hope he finds what he's looking for.
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Jeez, I feel bad for Bella. Rosalie was such a bitch to her! I hate that they tormented her like that :(

Great chapter!
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Hmm, very interesting Edward you've got here...I'm curious about him, why he acts that way. I guess I'll find out! Great chapter :) Loved it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »