Reviews for Miles To Go
AcrossTheSkyInStars chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lmao, great first chapter. Can't wait to see where you go with this one! :)
ZenOne chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Aww, I am in tears! This was absolutely beautiful.

He knew! And he saved her!

"Or maybe I finally found something I wanted more."- Swoon

Amazing, simply amazing

ZenOne chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Aww noes! He left her...and what is this "last goodbye"

Killing me Sam!

Off to read the next chapter.

ZenOne chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Aww poor Edward. I wonder why Daddy C doesn't want him looking for his mom. NOT COOL.

Tsk, tsk, tsk him making her smoke.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! WOOOOOOOOOOT! They kissed..too bad she stopped him before he could cop a feel.

He went from Assward to Sweetward quickly I guess a ciggy a kiss and choco do that to a guy huh?

Well done bb!

ZEN
ZenOne chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
WOW...yeah..that is me speechless.

Rose BITCH

And Emm is such a douche bag!

Loving this bb

Hope you're having a lovely time!

ZenOne chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
GAH! Assward what the hell is the matter with him?

I want to slap him. LOL

ILY Sam.

Courtney.Cullen14 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
wow I really didn't see that coming great story :)
readingmama chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
That was stunning and beautiful. I didn't see it coming at all and I loved every step of it.

Thanks so much for this wonderful contribution to FAGE

Officer Spread Em
readingmama chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Oh dear, this is where the sad comes, right?
readingmama chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
LOL, I loved it, but now I feel bad for Jake. He's going to be awesome and get stomped on, isn't he?
readingmama chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
That was intense and that last line was teh perfect way to break the tension. WOw Rosalie and Emmett and Alice, all horrible people. I'm not sure I want Bella involved with this Edward either.

I'm guessing now that his dad cut him off for not going to school adn leaving to be a rockstar..
readingmama chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Oh he is a piece of work. I like how she is so hostile, that lane change was brilliant. LOL
readingmama chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL what a fun premise, being stuck in a car together, can't wait to see where this trip takes us.
mephis1 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I ususally leave a review at the end of each chapter but my goodness, this was a page-turner. I had a feeling that you were storing up something for us and I had a feeling that after you revealed that Edward was adopted that that wasn't the last surprise. I loved chapter 6 and how you ended it. It's beautiful, moving and heartfelt. Chapter 6 was indeed a surprise and I, for one, certainly didn't see that plot-twist coming our way. Thank you for writing this for FAGE and thank you for sharing it with us.

Udo
KD-Masen chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
WOW. This story was amazing. I did not catch on to Jake being deal AT ALL! I wondered about the letters because there was not enough for a whole year...I guess I just thought it was a school year not calendar year! It was awesome, and I loved it and Sky is a lucky girl!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »