Reviews for Uninvited
Gaby chapter 19 . 10/6
Omg ): still no update Dx i hope one day you'll be available for one u.u no pressure
Azorawing chapter 1 . 9/14
*Reads amazing story then looks at the updated date* :( *cries tears of sadness* I've read some of your author notes so I guessing that life caught up with you. Good Luck *waves goodbye*
loveexmyrthe chapter 19 . 4/30
Are you still going to finish this? I'd love to read more!
amuto58 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
When are you updating
True-InTha-Blue chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
I definitely hopes this continues. This is a well done piece of literature and its one of the very few good stories that I can really sink my teeth into.
nattyvh5 chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I read this story and... Wow. You are a extremely talented writer, and I love this story. I I see you haven't updated in a while and I really you hope you continue! Please take this into consideration. (:
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Nice, but it can be confusing, add to the setting and which the characters are, other than than,
loli chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Please, you have to update this! It's so incredible and amazing. I love how you portrait the characters mainly N. Please, update!
Walis chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
This is a fantastic fanfic. I decided to take a foray into the Pokemon world on a curious whim. I never expected to find something nearly so well-written as this. I was thrilled when I played Black/White to see that the series took a gamble on a slightly more invested storyline, with more complex themes and more of a foil to the main character as opposed to an outright antagonist. Their chemistry was decent considering the simplicity of the game, and your story is a beautiful attempt at hashing out those details that some of us adult players may have wanted to see.

I notice you haven't updated this in a while. I certainly hope you find the motivation to do so sometime. I love what you have so far!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
N is quite dangerous, isn't he? But in his eyes, so is Touko.
Elizabeth chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! Will he reveal himself to her soon?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
Ch. 20
Elizabeth chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Update please!
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
Ooh, I can't wait for the next one! Seeing this side of N just gives me the most delightful shivers.
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Wow... I love your N! Finally he's portrayed properly, not a vapid puppet king that can't see the manipulations going on under his nose. Favourited!