Reviews for Time
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Simply beautiful.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Gosh, tough case!

Very bold indeed. I like it!

My favorite part is about life not being simple Gillian knowing she wants Cal. Excellent.

Great work. :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Yes it is about time. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awww:)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Such a devastatingly sad set up, but such a beautiful conversation. I love that Gillian just asks him if he loves her, I could just picture Cal's reaction. Excellent work, dear.
Realityandthought chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Absolutely perfect ! :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Lovely story! The whole thing was rather sad, and my heart ached the entire time I read it. Thanks so much for sharing!
divakat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*sniffles* aww...I needed a happy ending after a long hard day.

Will there be more of this? The plot was a good one. Its almost too bad you summarized it so quickly because it would have made a good one to draw out as a multi chap.

I love it just the same!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Damn - where did that come from? Loved it! The proverbial 'hit the nail on the head' Simple, obvious and consise. Thanks!
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
AMAZING! Truely an incredible short little fic, but one with so much emotion you had me tearing up. I love your writing, but this has exceeded all expectations! Brilliant! :D
onesweetlove chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww, I LOVE it! Great job! Something like this should be happening in season 4... *sigh*
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Perfect. So in character. Perfect.

-lil_miss_jojo_
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
"he glance she gave him indicated she wanted to be alone, and he'd respected that. The small smile and nod he'd given her told her that she could come to him when she was ready, although he hoped she'd already known that." wow! its like their entire dynamic -on their good days- is right there, in between those killer lines...

"We can," he said, giving into his desire to hold her as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She relaxed against him, her head on his shoulder, and he kissed her cheek gently before whispering in her ear, "It's about time." n this lovely n beautiful ending made my day! thank u! :D

a pleasure to read u as always, Light. u have the greatest way to convey so much in such a short story... this lovely killer callian 1 shot is the perfect evidence of that.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love how this is almost a continuation of your last story - or is that just me? Sadly, I do think it will take something tragic to get them together. Simple & straight to the point, yet beautifully written. Loved it :)
gidget89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aww so sweet. Please explain to me how you can tell a whole goddamn story in 800 words. If I wrote this, it'd be more like 8,000 lol. Envy. I has it.

The 'it's about time' line made me giggle as a BSG watcher though, but I know you don't watch that show so I've no idea why I'm explaining this to you lol. Basically, my ship on that show - she said 'I love you' and he said 'It's about time' and it was a huge moment and yeah. SO YEAH.

Anyway this was lovely.