Reviews for Bella and the Bum
Jibson01 chapter 2 . 7/10
Now those are the kind of people I call, pretentious jerkholes.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 22 . 2/10
Once again, thank you for the emotional rollercoaster! Every story you write is a journey, more or less difficult to take, but in the end, always so worth the tears.
Your Bumward was so intriguing, all your characters had this inner strength that I found very inspiring, and I loved how well you showed that nothing or none is never only black or white...
Thank you for your words, I cannot help but devour them it seems... See you on another of your stories! Cheers, Cecile
Nic.93 chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
This is such a beautiful piece. I love how well you portrayed human nature, and just how many things within someone's environment can affect them. I liked the growth of your characters too and how much depth you gave them. A story like this needed characters to have more the three dimensions, given the context. I'm prone to ramble, and I could probably list everything about this story that affected me in varying levels, but I won't.
You may or may not appreciate it, so I think I'll just say thanks. This a gorgeous story, and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to read it.
enka3 chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Great story!
MizzVicki chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Are these guys that naive? Who starts a women's shelter, goes through all the trouble of that much security, and then puts that much attention to WHERE it is so that any abuser could find it? Half the safety of those places is that not everyone knows their exact location. Maybe I'm mistaken...
reobessed chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
this story is going really great and i love it love the idea- so original
Sydney chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
This story was really good. I especially liked the last chapter, and was very sad when Jasper died.
ghartling chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
I love this story!
ghartling chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
ghartling chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
ghartling chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I am lovin this! I ran across your story from FB page... Cannot wait to read more!
Trollbert Pattinson chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Wait, I'm confused. Why did Edward call Bella "Emily"?

"I'm happy," she lied.

"Really, what day would you live over again Emily? Name just one."
lily9876 chapter 22 . 3/7/2012
that was a beautiful story, thank you
Bascetcase chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
your story keep me awake till 5 in the morning but it was worth it!
Bascetcase chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
i understand Bella her life was difficult she never had a good man by her side and it's difficult after a while to believe that smn out there is good for you and he wont gonna hurt you.