Reviews for Love
This was awesome
KiT72 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
great job! )
YumeKioko chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's the nevermore part at the end which he is famous for in his poem The Raven.
Asuka Kawashima chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awesome story! If only Hinata was first...
JerriJames88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
with the use of the word nevermore your inspirtation had to be from "the raven" intersting twist on the story... I am yet another Poe lover... though his plays have to be my favorite. Yet my favorite poem is annabelle lee
90MLLu chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hey there

I'm not that familiar with all of Edgar Allan Poe's work but I do like some of his stories that I have read and you know what I like your one-shot as well I love everything about it!(v)

You surely nailed Hinata's personality perfectly. Fragil and hesitant. It's just like her. I like the plot as well. Such a fantastic idea of having the story take place at Valentines day. Your description of the surroundings and her thoughts and feeling were topnotch. So wonderful to read that. The ending was brilliant. It's so sad and emotional. I rooted for Hinata all the way so I'm a bit sadden by it but still, it's a great way to end your one-shot. I don't think I can prize you anymore so to conclude mu review to you...(v)

This is absolutely a fantastic one-shot of Hinata and Naruto (mostly Hinata). I will definitely recommend this to my friends.(v)

You have really done an amazing job with this. Hope you scored an A for this assignment. Keep up the splendid job!(v)
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
so sad, she'll get her chance someday.