Reviews for For the First time
WinterValentine chapter 29 . 4/21/2012
This was amazing. I really enjoyed reading it.
katchile94 chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
I kno you probably are finish with this story but please write more i really enjoyed this story. It's original.
Sable Bishop chapter 29 . 12/19/2011
"you were straight and hot and so straight!"

lol
Broken.is.my.name chapter 29 . 12/5/2011
Please write more :) :)

Amazing story, actually made my day. 3

Thank you!

It's Just That chapter 29 . 11/19/2011
OHMYGAWD.

I spent the entire aftie reading the whole thing :DD it's brilliant absolutely filled with awesomesauce and brilliance sprinkled onto the magnumbuttery toast xD really. it was just that good.

the romance is believable! and of course, started off with blergh het but melded into something so much more...awesomer. i really don't have the words to describe how awed i am lol. it's just that good. The plot, your writing style-the amount of words per chapter-OHMYGWAD unbelievable!

so please update _ -waves flags- i'm like a fan now! seriously numbah oneee!
Kingdark chapter 29 . 11/18/2011
It took me a while to get through the whole story. A few hours at least. That's good because I'm a quick reader. I tend to read chapters very quickly. Now since I'm sure you want a decent review I'm going to give you one.

The evolution of the relationship between H&D was very good. They didn't go from 'just' a relation all the way to diving into bed. That took a while at least. Though the last two to three chapters did seem kind of rushed in that area. Don't get me wrong, it is still evolving fairly slowly so far but I would like to see it slowed down some more.

There are perhaps a dozen or so 'big' spelling and or grammar mistakes in the whole story. That's good because in other stories that Shall Not Be Mentioned there might be a dozen mistakes... Per chapter.

Another plus point is that the story has been updated very recently. So that's good too obviously.

All by all this was a great story and I'm looking forward for the rest of it.

KD
setsuko teshiba chapter 29 . 11/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
Trinitymarie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very good :)
Lt.SnakeFin chapter 28 . 11/5/2011
this I want to know what Draco will be like now that he doesn't have the voice that's in his head. Please update now I cannot wait to see where u go from here.
musme chapter 28 . 10/26/2011
they did it!

I love both this chapter and all your story
kuriqa chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
woooooooow that was a good chapter! and i like the way you did the lemon, it works really well for the way you write. and i was also really happy that it was the real draco who wanted it, i like that they are beginning to merge, i just hope that doesn't mean trouble in future chapters, lol

~K
bookworm19065 chapter 28 . 10/17/2011
So they emerged? A nice chapter!
Missy chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
There are people out there that hate the plot? That's craziness! Your story is brilliantly amazing! It's the best thing since sliced bread!
taff chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
God, this story is... so amazing. I mean, I don't exactly like to wait for incomplete stories to complete, but this is good. I want to read it more.

Please update soon.

Also, I love the smex.
taff chapter 27 . 10/16/2011
That was ingenious. Perfect! I mean, the whole plot is so original. ONE thing that I had to mention before I move on to the next and last chapter is that, OMG, I love Toes! I love you for mentioning that song.

Also, Sirius and Snape definitely. :X