Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Rosie chapter 1 . 3/25
Easily the sweetest fic I've read all year! Such a sweet idea and wonderfully written - I love Ron as a dad!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
This one of the best one shot I have ever read. Awesome
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is so amazing and awesome and indescribably sweet and aaaaaaaaah I love this!
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Oh my. That is brilliant. I loved how you did the middle name stuff... !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
My heart melted at all this adorableness. Good job!
FinchelForever2011 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I especially like the fact that Ron is not so subtly telling his children about him and Hermione's relationship. It's very original and the fanfic is great.
Mcwg1989 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Love. Love. Love. Amazing idea and execution :)
InAwe chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Bloody brilliant writing, what lovely characters, everything is just how i imagined them to be! You are very very good at what you do, please continue to do it :'D
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
That was absolutely genius! I loved it soooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Oh my gosh! This is the best! I love Romione (my OTP) and this is perfect for my dreams! You have done these wonderful characters justice :')
Thank you.
gabreader chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This is so cute, my heart cannot handle the feels!
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Nice
RustKnight chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
:D That was very fluffy to read. You have a way with words that just brings out the best in characters. Very beautiful stories. I especially loved this one since familial stories are always enjoyable.
melove167 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Lovely story!
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Well I cracked up once I realized where the names came from. I think this is how Ron would tell the stories to his kids, with a touch of humor. Nice work!